Chapter 19~ Secret Passageway ?¿

As the creature keeps licking Elsa, and Autumn keeps arguing/distracting with Elsa, Amber and Alexie fly quietly over to where Grace is. On the way over, Amber spots a dent in the wall.
"Hey Alexie, look at this!" Says Amber showing Alexie the wall.
"Oooh, do you think that's some kind of secret passage wa- wait not this again, we did this before...."
"But Elsa is distracted..."
"That's what you think, I don't think this is a good idea."
"Come on! We have to try! For the sake of our friends."
"Your friends... I don't even know any of these people, I could just walk away right now if I wanted to."
"But you won't?"
"Yeah, cause it would be rude to walk away and quit right now. I couldn't live with myself if I did that... granite I don't want to live at all but if it means doing one more thing before death, that'd be cool, cause living till at least 30 seems cool."
"Ok then let's go!"
"Hey.... I didn't say that."
Amber starts going towards the wall...
"Ok fine.... but if we get trapped again that's on you."
"Deal! Let's go!"
So, they fly over towards the suspicious wall and find scriptures written on it, they blow the dust off, and the wall opens. They go through it.
"It's dark in here." Says Amber.
"It's ok, there should be a light at the end of this tunnel somewhere right?"
"Yeah I guess."
They keep going, and suddenly land in a different tinier black house.
"What is this place???" Asks Alexie.
"I don't know...wait do you hear that?"
A little scream was coming from far away, but certainly inside this house.
"Ya, should we follow it or is that too much?"
Amber smirks, Alexie nods, and they follow it while it leads to a big factory thing and in the middle of it all.... a giant mouse.
"Woahhhhh," Says Alexie.
"I think this might be mickey's anti-twins house."
"That would make sense, do you think your other friend is down there?"
"Yes! We must rescue her!"