Chapter 9~ The Race!!

"Where do you think she's goin..." Asks Izzy.
"Maybe off to find what we're looking for." Says Grace.
"Oh yes. She doesn't want her dangerous powers back" Adds in Paige.
"Maybe we can go after her, we are faster since we're cats.." Says Grace.
"Great idea, you go after her.. do all the run-i mean go find her, and sneak up on her and see what she's doing, while we try and find Mickey another way.." Says Izzy.
"Ok, great plan" Says Paige, and they race off after Elsa very quietly.
"Ok, Amber, do you know where Mickey Mouse lives?" Asks Autumn.
"I.. think so.. if I remember right.. follow me" says Amber.
So they set off looking for Mickey, when they see a sign that says "Toon Town."
"This must be the place" Says Amber.
"Yep.. *gulps* I just hope I know what to do.." Says Izzy.
"I think you will, you did it last time. I think you just have to believe in yourself."
"Right, ok. Hey, there's Goofy! Let's ask him if he knows where Mickey is."
"Great idea."
So they walk up to him.
"Hey Goofy! Do you know where your pal Mickey Mouse is??" Asks Izzy.
"Gorsh! I don't think I remember*scratches head* Try asking Donald and Daisy if they know, they're right over there" *he points in their direction*
"Ok, well thanks anyways"
So they go over to the duck couple
"Hey Daisy and Donald, do you know where your pal Mickey Mouse is?"
"I think he's a over there with Minnie and Pluto in the flower garden." Says Donald in his duck voice.
"Ok thank you!!" Calls Izzy as they head over to the garden.
Little do they know it's a magic graden! Meanwhile with Grace and Paige...
"Do you think we're getting closer?" Whispers Paige.
"Hard to tell...wait! There she is, let's get closer so we can see and hear!" Says Grace.
"Mwahahaha!! Izzy will never get back home in time before the portal closes! It's already the 2nd/3rd day, before it closes for good. I just have to keep her busy and make sure she doesn't get to the last stage. With this potion, it will surely do that, am I right Hans?" Says Elsa evily.
"Yep, you are surely wicked. And beautiful! Especially without those dangerous powers!!" Says Hans.
"I know right! I feel so free without that curse! Ohh our poison is almost ready!!"
"Uh-oh! We better go warn Izzy!!" Whispers Paige.
"We can't! The door is locked!" Whispers grace back.
"What are we going to do??"
"Here follow me"
"Perfect! It's ready, are you ready for revenge my lovely??" Says Elsa
"Yes, yes I am" says Hans.
-------------------------
A/N: sorry I haven't updated in soooo long I've been really busy but hope u like it:)