Chapter 16~ The Bright Idea :D

When they were almost to the cave, Autumn spoke up and said: "uhh, wait, I have an idea, maybe... if everything started in Elsa's castle, it can finish there too!"
"Why didn't you say this before we walked all the way over here let's go!" Izzys mom replies.
"Sorry, I was scared."
"Don't worry, we're all scared."

They start walking towards the castle when all of a sudden they hear a rustle in the bushes!!! What is it!? A monster.. wait it's just white rabbit, followed by...
"OLAF!" Screams Autumn, "What are you doing here and where have you been?"
"I've been looking for someone who can help us, and I think I've found it, presenting..... The White Rabbit!"
"Hey"
"Uhhh.... okayy... I actually had a different idea." Says Autumn.
"Ok... go ahead, tell me."
Autumn tells Olaf what she told Izzys mom earlier.
"Why that's a great idea!! We have to go save Danielle!! ... who is this Danielle?"
"You'll see when we get there come on we have to hurry we only have 3 more hours! Maybe 2 and 1/2 now!!"

They run towards the castle, when they get there they find out the door is locked...
"Dangit! Locked!" Says Autumn.
"Wait, I think I have a Bobby pin." Says Izzys Mom. And she grabs one out of her hair and starts picking at the lock. "Aha! It worked!!"
"Success!" Says Autumn.
"Oh look I've been impaled." Says Olaf.
"That's it! We can use those sharp icicles to help us too!" Says Autumn, "good one Olaf, but first let's go inside the ice castle."
So, they walk inside Elsa's ice castle, once again. This time more cautious when entering. Thankfully she isn't inside, because she's still at her other lair in the cave. Speaking of the cave, let's see how the others are doing.

"It's been forever since they came out of that cave, do you think they're ok?" Asks Paige.
"Uhh, I don't know, I'm getting much be feelings about this, I wish there was a real hero around to save us, I feel like I haven't done nothing to help." Says Hannah.
"Well, I know Amber, and I'm sure she's smart enough to get herself out of there!" Says Izzy.

Meanwhile, inside the cave...
"Hey!! Why did this door close on us!?" Says Amber.
"It was probably Elsa, she's the only reasonable explanation."
"Yeah, you're probably right."
"So, now we need to figure out how to get out."
"Hmm, well, we've already tried kicking, and punching to get it open, so clearly it won't budge, so it's probably locked, maybe if we can find the keys..."
"Wait, I think I hear someone... is that Grace?" Says Amber.
"Ohh, probably. Graceeee..." whispers Alexie.
"Who's there?" Says Grace.
"It's me, Amber! And Alexie!"
"Ohhh, where are you??"
"Under this trap door, do you see any keys anywhere?" Says Amber.
"No, sorry. But we have to get out of here before Elsa comes back!"
"Wait she's not here?"
"No, she went out to find your other friends probably after she locked you up."
"Ohh, don't worry, we'll save you! As soon as we get out... are you sure there aren't any keys lying around?" Says Alexie.
"Let me look again." Grace scans the whole room. "Wait, I see something shiny! Right over there by the window right above you!"
Amber and Alexie both look up, at the window. "Ohhh, that's high!" Says Amber.
"Yeah, no kidding." Says Alexie.

While they're figuring out how to get the keys, Autumn, Olaf, and Izzys mom have walked all the way up to the top floor of the ice castle only to find, a locked door that has a sign DANGER above it.
"I wonder what's in there." Says Autumn.
They hear a sparkling noise.
"Ahh! What's that??"
"Oh, it's just that magical creature that lives here." Says Olaf.
"Wait so Elsa's not the magical creature we read about in the prophecy?"
"Nope."
"Do you know what creature is in there?"
"Nope! All I know is that if you open the door it will follow you."
"Is that good or bad??" Says Izzys mom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I know it's been another few months since I've updated I also just read through and realized how terrible some of my grammer is so I'll probably go back and fix it later.