Chapter 17~ The Keys

At the cave, Amber and Alexie are searching for something to help them get the keys.
"Ugh, it's no use we might as well just lay on the ground forever." Says Alexie, and she lays on the ground, "Wait! What's that?"
I turn around. "What's what?" I say.
"That green vine of a thing."
"Ohhhhh! Good idea! We can tie those up and possibly use it to grab the keys."
"But how will the keys hook onto that floppy, green vine thing?"
"Hmm, good point, maybe there's some sort of hook thing lying around somewhere..."
"Well, the only way to know is to look around."
They look around some more, or should I say Amber looks around. Alexie is still lying on the ground thinking about her existence.
"You know I was thinking, why even go through all this mess when we're going to die anyways." Says Alexie.
"Hmm, good point, but I guess it's kind of a challenge to get through life, and you only have one chance but let's not worry about that now. Wait, I see something shiny."
"Is it the keys?"
I grab the fish hook out of the dirt, show Alexie, she smiles, and we start making a line to bring the keys to us.
"I'm surprised Elsa hasn't showed up yet, I wonder where she is." Says Amber.
"That's a good question, but I kinda don't want to find out." Says Alexie.
After about 15 minutes, Amber and Alexie finally finished their line.
"I hope this works." Says Amber.
"I just hope it's strong enough." Says Alexie.
"I feel like everyone is depending on if this thing works or not."
We start luring the line up to get the keys straight above us.

"I wonder how everyone else is doing."
"Yeah I hope they're okay." *Amber gets a text from izzy*
*Izzy:* hey, how's it going?
*Amber:* Elsa trapped us under a secret passage, but we almost have the keys.
*Izzy:* Oh, where is Elsa?
*Amber:* I don't know, probably waiting somewhere so she can suprise us later.
*Izzy:* oh ok, do you guys need help orr...
*Amber:* Wait, is Hannah with you?
*Izzy:* Yeah, why?
*Amber:* Well, she's a fairy and she can fly right?
*Izzy:* yeah.. oh oh! You want her to get you guys the keys right?
*Amber:* yeah, can you ask her?

Izzy shows Hannah the messages.
"So do you think you can quickly fly in and get them?" Says Izzy.
"Yeah, but only if you're sure she's not in there." Says Hannah.
"Yeah, about that I have no idea where she is..."
"Hmm, well I guess if your friends say she's not in there, I guess I can trust them."
"Okay, thank you! And good luck!"
Hannah is about to fly into the cave, until she hears an evil laugh.
Where is that coming from? Says Hannah in her head, and she lands for a second before continuing.
"Sorry, I just heard an evil laugh, but do your ice powers teleport? Maybe you can teleport us inside so I don't get caught."
"Ohh, good idea, yeah I think I can just hold on, I just don't know if it will be in the exact place we want."
"Well, we have to try! Do it to get home and get rid of this nasty ice curse."
Izzy smiles. "Okay." She starts thinking really hard bout where she wants to go, takes Hannah's hand, and BAM!

Izzy is still closing her eyes and says, "did it work?"
Hannah looks around. "I think so!"
"Okay, quick grab the keys and drop them down to Amber and Alexie right below you."
Hannah does exactly that.
"Thanks Friendo" Says Alexie. They open up the trap door and climb out.
"Phew! We're finally out of that trap and back in business! Whoo! Tokyo 2020." Says Alexie.
We all laugh, luckily they are all standing in the one spot that doesn't have Elsa's sticky glue.
"Hey, I'm still up here remember... Ahh! Wait who dropped me lower to the sharks!?" Says Grace.