Chapter 44

Hyungseob's POV

"I have a question," I shifted my whole attention to Jinyoung who is busy tapping multiple buttons on his cell phone.

"Jinyoung," I called him again but he gave no response. "Hello? Is anybody home?"

No answer.

"Hey!" I shouted to his ear which made him flinch and almost drop his phone.

"What on earth is wrong with you?" He asked me.

"I told you I had a question but you're not paying attention!"

He giggled. "Sorry, okay? I was replying to (Y/N)'s message just now."

Jinyoung kept his phone inside his pocket. "So, what is it that you wanna ask?"

I cleared my throat and prepared my expression.

"Why can't a bicycle stand?"

His brows raised as he looked confused with my question. "What? Why?"

"Because it's two-tired." HAHAHAHAHA

I laughed so hard as soon as I blurted out my oh-so-amazing pun. Why are my jokes so damn funny? #punlordahnhyungseob

"Eh?"

That was all his reply. I gave him a glare for not laughing at my joke. It took me a while to make that up, tho!

"This is the main reason why aliens don't visit South Korea." He shook his head and was about to leave.

"Hey, what did you just say?"

"Oh, nothing." He stuck his tongue out at me. "Did you hear anything? I said nothing, though?"

"What is going on here you guys?" (Y/N) came inside the classroom.

"Hi, (Y/N)! I have something to ask you." I immediately said as she went near us.

"Is it important?"

"Hundred percent," I mumbled

"Hundred percent no, of course." Jinyoung giggled. "What do you expect from him?"

"Shut up!" I shushed him. "So now, (Y/N)..."

"Prepare to cringe," Jinyoung whispered to her.

"What happens to you when you have bladder infection?"

"Huh?" (Y/N) asked out of confusion. "What?"

"Urine trouble!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#striketwobythepunlord!!!!
#whyamisogood
#imsogoodthatimightcry
#crying
#punlordahnhyungseob

I again laughed and laughed until I felt like throwing up but these two friends here kept their blank expression plastered on their faces.

"What? You guys don't know how to appreciate good jokes, aight? How pitiful.. " I told them.

"Jinyoung..." (Y/N) muttered and nudged Jinyoung without taking away her gaze off me. "Help me straighten out my fingers."

She took out her both hands with all of her fingers curled in.

They looked as if having a hard time straightening her fingers and chuckled afterwards.

"Traitors!" I exclaimed to them. "You don't know how much time I spent making that up!"

"You did?" Jinyoung giggled.

"Of course! I put my blood, sweat and tears in it. Even my whole heart!" I shouted. "How could you do this to me?"

I acted as if I was really hurt and put my both clenched fists on my heart.

"Hyungseob-ah, don't worry..." (Y/N) spoke out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" I asked, quirking my brows.

"We'll help you go and see a psychiatrist. I know a good one," She seriously told me as the guy beside her started cackling and all.

"Yeah, I promise to take care of your bills when that happens," He added and chuckled.

"Guys! Friendship over." I sighed. "You guys are so cruel, you don't even carrot all."

#strikethree!!!
#punlordahnhyungseob

I've never been this proud of myself.

The two became silent and didn't utter any word.

"You are one lame person, aren't you?"

"Not question-worthy, (Y/N)-ah." Jinyoung blurted out. "It's obviously a yes."

I put my both hands up in the air and acted as if I was going to hit them. They immediately acted upon my behavior and ran away. "Good. Run faster, you traitors! I'm going to kill y'all if I get you!"

They laughed and laughed as they run around.

"Hello, is (Y/N) here?" Someone's voice echoed inside the classroom.

====

Your POV

"Daehwi?"

"(Y/N)!" He ran to me. "You didn't attend our dance club's opening!"

The boy suddenly pouted.

Damn it, how could I forget that?

"I'm so sorry, Daehwi-ya." I scratched my head. "I totally forgot about it. My mind's been loaded with thoughts these days. Hey go away- I'm really sorry, Daehwi."

I shooed Hyungseob away as I apologized to Lee Daehwi.

"Aye, it's fine! But the workshop is starting later - 3:00 pm. Be sure to attend, alright?"

"Wow (Y/N), you are a dancer? That's cool!" Jinyoung joined in and blurted out.

Wait, it kinda reminded me of something.

"You are a dancer? That's cool!" Jihoon said and smiled.

"No, I am not." I replied. "And if I am, what's so cool about that?" I rolled my eyes.

I giggled at the scene I have reminisced.

"I'm not good at dancing, Jinyoung-ah. I just dance." I chuckled.

"Eyy, what are you saying, our Star Dancer?" Daehwi butted in and nudged me. "Believe me, she is as good as how K-pop idols are."

I turned red after hearing such compliment. "W-what? No..."

The four of us chuckled.

"That is sort of unbelievable though," Hyungseob teased as I glared at him. He stuck his tongue out.

"Shut up, Ahn. I know I dance way better than you." I joked.

"Whatever you say,"

"So, I'll get going now." Daehwi told us. "See you later!"

He was about to leave when Jinyoung spoke.

"Can I join the dance club?"

All of us were dumbfounded. He... can dance?

"Sure?" Daehwi confirmed it to the boy. "If you are, then of course. We'll have the audition later, too. Bring some more people who are willing to participate! Thanks, guys."

"Yay, thank you!" Jinyoung smiled at him as he exited the room.

"Hey, you sure you can dance?" Hyungseob prevented himself from laughing, so did I.

"Of course. You'll see, hyung."

---

whoopsie!

i don't own any of those crazy puns btw. credits: @hallucynated
her book of puns is making me go nuts, i swear! thank you miss author ~♥~

keep voting & commenting, guys!
i love you!