꒰ Chapter 11: "Normal Day" Part One ꒱

Start from the beginning

"Can I go back to my seat now?"I relaxed my shoulders wandering off already without waiting for her agreement.

Normally I would stand there and to enjoy the teacher's reaction (What they would do after Q shut them up)But not today* NOT NOT TODAY -She isn't feeling well so she just wants to go back and sleep for her peace.

I reached out to my table and immediately carried on with my beauty sleep before anyone else disturbs me. Again.

After that incident, there is a rumor that spread around the teachers' industry.Warning, not to mess with Q.There isn't much rumor throughout the students because all of the students were sleeping at that time and did not see that astonishing scene.

A few hours later

It was the end of the school and everyone started to leave, including the Kingkas,(their families have some problems). In one classroom lived a 'sleeping beauty' and her 'prince charming'.

"Q, wake up! It's time to go home.Wake up." Someone uttered with his deep and husky voice.

"Hmm~, just leave without me...Let me sleep!"I whined in a childish tone, wiping my hands in the air for a 'No'. I had no clue whom I was speaking to, but all I want to do is to sleep.

"I would if I can but I promised K that I would look after you. Also, I don't have the keys remember? K took it away from me last time because he doesn't want me in the house as I made him angry."He exclaimed in a distressed voice sending Q to the state of giving her condolence to the poor child.

"Errrhh, Fine.Let's go. Remind me later to order the butler in our house to get you another set of keys."I stood up, without pushing the chair in and walked out of class in defeat.

30 minutes later

"Welcome back Miss Q and Master V

"Welcome back Miss Q and Master V. Master M(Jin) is waiting for you in the living room, and Master L(Lay)is currently in the science lab. Would you like me to escort them out?" The maids and butlers welcomed us home like usual in a daily basis.

"Jin is in the living room you say?" I scratched my collar bone cause I was a little hot.

"Yes Master Q. Do you want to meet Master M right now?" The bowed down speaking, repeating her previous sentence as they took our bags from us.

"Nah, it's ok.I'll go to him myself. I have some serious talking to do with him." As a reward for the efforts the maids and butlers put in the past years, I honored them with a, "Thank you, I love you all." I winked and curved my mellow lips, ditching the flustered outsiders. towards the living room with V following from behind whispering a "cute" as a gratified smile built on my face.

"You're back I see. Have you met V at school?"Jin asked as he sits on the sofa reading some documents after he wore his glasses.

"You wanted me to go to school because of him?!"I pointed at V with my index finger. He was just standing there...listening to us talking.

"Yap!"Jin reacted as if he knew that I would ask him this question.

"Out of all agents, you give me this piece of alien(shit)?"I said in disbelief and scoffed.

"Well, it's not like it was me who decided for V to come, it was K!" Jin threw the papers in his hand, onto the coffee table and exchanged glances with Q.

"Tch, I already know that from V, I don't care anymore. By the way, I won't be eating dinner tonight."I clicked my tongue and made my way to my room, not looking back.

Along with bad memories flowing before my eyes, again and again, and a bad headache swimming into my head, I picked my phone up and facetime K for some company.

"Yes Q??"K answered the phone up before it ringed.

"Are you sorry?"I teased

"Hhm, somehow I saw this reaction coming.." K laughed out nonstop...

"So where are you this time?" I asked while taking a tasty cake out from the fridge in my room.

"Me? I'm in Germany," He switched his camera angle and presented me the Brandenburg Gate.

"Berlin? Why would your long-lost brother be there? I mean first was India, then Macao and then so much more.I think you've traveled the whole world already!"I giggled and covered my mouth that was stuffed with cake.

"I don't know, he might go to Germany for a holiday?"K put up with my bullshit and suggested.

"Anyway, how long is it going to be this time."

"2 months,6months,1year...Who knows?"He said effortlessly, brushing his hair back as if he gave up on life already.

"Sigh, can you switch V with Daniel.I miss him already..."I whined while taking the cake onto my bed carefully as if I was a waitress.

"Actually, now that you mention Daniel, I gave it a thought. I think that we should give him a break.I mean he is our Ace Hitman in Poker. We don't want to lose him do we?"K explained and asked Q.

I took the last bit of cake and gobbled it down deliciously.

"Oh well, I want to sleep now. Talk to you later.Bye and good luck in finding your brother!" I comforted and ended the facetime before K could say anything else.

-A Night Without Any Dream-