Runa AlComba

Mulai dari awal

« Huh........where is your nephew, Yokan?» asked X'hara, Yokan made an irritated face «That is a VERY GOOD QUESTION PRINCESS! Where-pray tell-IS MY NEPHEW!?» he shouted so his voice would carry through out the palace and you could see the frustrated vein on his forehead. The others cringed at the volume. « C-Coming, Uncle Yo!» a young man in his early twenties-or at least looked like it-came running in from a hallway. He had deep forest green hair and a gray tunic that stopped mid-thigh with a matching green vest, light beige pants and black boots.

He tried to apologize and greet us but with a sudden cry he tripped and fell flat on his face in thud. I winced as did everyone else and was about to help him up, but he got right back up with red embarrassed face. « I'm ok! I'm o-kay! » he stated quickly and sheepishly.

« Why must you be so clumsy, nephew? Also what have I told you about calling me that?»
«S-Sorry Uncle Yo, I never mean too, sorry. Greetings my Highakin and my Princess » Yokan sighed exasperatedly, X'hara giggled, « Hello Becho, its good to see you again» « Yes it is» said X'herin « seems you've grown a few feet», Becho did a shy blush.

« This is Yamcha, he's a visitor from a another world» he and I shook hands « he came through an Eonagin» Becho stumbled back a little and stared at me in utter amazement, with-I swear-stars in his eyes. Even Yokan's eyes widened a bit.

« Y-You.......you came through an Eonagin!? Really!?» « Yeah I did» I said a little hesitant, «Oh apologies for my behavior but........we've never had a person come through one before! Ha, my theory was right! There are other dimensions out there with living beings! Yes! This is a huge breakthrough!» he started jumping up and down like a school girl and the rest of us sweat dropped .

« Yes.........its seems you forgot to mention that, your Highakin» Yokan stated, eyes slit in his gaze. If they weren't slit enough already. «Yes well, I guess it never came up» he laughed nervously, « Honestly my Highakin, you need to be more on top of things» X'herin frowned mixed with a pout a little bit" You know very well that I'm plenty on top of things, Yokan».

« As I mentioned before, me and my nephew have further business to attend to» he turned to X'hara, «Princess, in a few weeks, I'll back to discuss something with you» she could only nod in response. Even as I was being bombarded with questions from Becho, I was still able to hear that little bit, which was a little unsettling for some reason.

« Do all your people look like you?» « Not really» « Do you know how many planets are there?» « Uh no-» « Are there any-!» «Becho! Now.» « Oh I have to go! I have more questions later!» he quickly caught up with his uncle.

« He's uh.........an interesting fellow» I hesitantly added. «Heh, yes, Becho has always been like that with something he's very intrigued by. He's always believed there was other life out there other than just the mere objects that have come before. As you can see when he saw you he just flipped out!» X'herin laughed a bit. « Flipped out? Not very formal are you, X'herin?» I smirked. He pretended to pout again and folded his arms, « Well I'm the king, I can do or say whatever I want» he stated, « Brother...» X'hara said sighing exasperatedly at her older brothers' behavior.

« Anyway, about Yoken-» as soon as he was about to speak, Clawre burst through the doors with a wild smile on her face.
« Your Highakin! Your Highakin! Please excuse my intrusion!» she shouted and panted at the same time. « It's alright, Clawre. What's the matter?» « I've just received word from the scouts» there was pause in her reply, «.................Runa Alcomba!».