Long time no see, Star (pt. 1)

I GOT THE NEW COVER THANKS TO A FRIEND! IDK IF HE WANTS TO BE INTRODUCED OR TAGGED BUT ON TO THE STORY

its been awhile...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

3rd person

Once they entered the mall, Star pulled Marco's arm and ran. They stopped in the middle of the mall, where there were Jack-O-Lanterns, (PS its made out of plastic) Witches, Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, spider, and scarecrow decorations. The blonde stared in awe as the brunette scans for a specific store, H&M.

Once He spotted it, Marco shook Star out of her trance, trying to get her attention. "Star! Look its over there. Let's go and buy while the line is short." Marco points behind her as Star shook her head and said "Yeah, yeah, I see it."

The distance between them and the store wasn't that long, but nonetheless they still ran. They reached H&M before you could say Supercalifragilisticexpialidoucious (how to say it, you say? Well simple, its... /Su-per-ca-li-fra-gi-lis-tic-ex-pi-a-li-dou-cious/)

~♪time skip♪~

The future couple hehe~ walked out of the mall with Marco holding his things and Star's, being the gentleman he is. As they walked out, Star kept on insisting Marco that she could at least help him carry a few items, but Marco kept on declining the kind offer.

Star changed her outfit into the newly brought one. She was wearing black leggings, white shirt, and a dark green hoodie to finish.

~♪time skip, again cause sorry me lazy♪~

Marco asked Star to press the doorbell for him. She did what he requested.

Mrs. Diaz heard the ring of the doorbell and called for Mr. Diaz. "Honey! Can you get the door for me! I still have to finish setting up the table and change!" Mr. Diaz walked down, wore a tuxedo, looked all fancy! He replied with an "of course, sweetheart!"

As the two teens awaited for the door to be opened, Star kept on chanting to herself 'I'm Cindy Mac, not Star butterfly...for now. I'm Cindy Mac. I'm Cindy Mac.' She only did it to remind herself that she has to act like her counter part, but it will be all worth it when she sees their faces with astonishment and joy.

Mr. Diaz opens the door, greets the children with a big smile and a wave of a hand. Once they were inside the house, Star starts to rewind back to the good ol' memories from her arrival to earth til the day she left with a regretted heart. She shook off the feeling of pain in her heart and continued to look forward for what Mrs. Diaz will serve for dinner.

~to be continued~

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry I did a cliffhanger, I didn't update for a while and.....I REALLY FEEL GUILTY!

So yeah the continuation of this might be after....sometime, probably long.

I AM SO SORRY! I'll tell it to you straight, I don't have a good excuse.

SO SORRY AND THANK FOR THE CONTINUING SUPPORT! LOVE YA ♥♥