It's time for some fun!

Marco's POV

I was just eating my breakfast and then I heard notifications ring. I checked it and saw Star messaging me.

Marco the........MARCO- what's up

Shooting Star- wanna hang out today? I'm bored out of my life!

Marco the.......MARCO- sure. When and Where

Shooting Star- 10 at my place for some swim then maybe after some time we can have lunch or dinner with your parents today?

Marco the........MARCO- sure sound see ya in 15 minutes.

I closed my phone, finish my breakfast and ran up to my room.

"Mom! Dad! I'm gonna hangout with Cindy and she's going to have lunch with us! See you at 12 or 1, bye!" With that said I got my bag and put in a few items:
•trunks and an extra(idk what do boys call their swim shorts)
•sunblock
•a set of fresh clothes and an extra set. You gotta be prepared with stuff.
•some cash and cards.
•sunglasses and an extra, if Star forgets her sunglasses.
•slippers
•socks and an extra.

When I finished packing, I was sweating like crazy. Good thing, Star asked to go swimming 'cause the sun is making me sweat like a hog. I went in the bathroom with two towels.

After my refreshing shower, I looked at the clock and it was 5 MINUTES BEFORE 10?! OH GEEZ THIS IS WHY I DON'T TOO COMFORTABLE WITH SHOWERS! GOTTA RUN NOW, Star might think I ditched her for other stuff.

Once I got to her house, I stopped on my tracks and started breathing in and out, catching my breath. I finished my breathing and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, I could hear someone shouting "I GOT IT!" I recognized the voice and realized it was just ordinary typical Star.

Star opens the gate and I see her wearing a bright yellow summer dress, a hat, and a sling bag.

I was stuck in my thoughts while staring at her. She waves her hand in front of my face while calling me back to reality. "Earth to Marco PhD, earth to Marco PhD" I snapped out of my thoughts , shaking my head, clearing out everything I thought of to enjoy the rest of the day. "I'm good, come on the pool's about to open and I wanna get the good spot" I pulled Star's arm, but it was gentle and soft. Suddenly Star got out of my grasp and, "Well I'm gonna get the good spot first, race you there sucker." ran, screaming to me as she was getting farther away from me. "If that's what you want, then so be it."

Once we reached the pool, for some reason we were the only one in the pool. "But it's really hot and......this is a place to cool down and and-" before I could think of another thing or two, Star interrupted me "Oh why bother, plus the pool is all ours." She was running, stepping on the dry tiles; which was good cause if its wet and Star trips, I will never EVER forgive myself. She jumping into the water, hugging her knees to her chest and screams "CANNONBALL!" I laughed at her actions, got my bag, and changed in the bathroom.

~time skip~

3rd person view

They smiled, giggled, and laughed; as they remembered their previous events in the pool, arcade, and in a cafe.

It was 3pm and Marco remembers the dinner that both Marco and Star will have with his parents. "Hey Star" the blonde turns her head towards the brunette, looks into his chocolate eyes and responds with a "hm?" "Remember the dinner that we're supposed to have with my parents?" The wide-eyed Star realized that she should get ready.

She looks at herself and a disappointed look appear on her features. Marco noticed this and asked her a question "What's wrong?" His concerned voice gave a relief to Star for having a kind-hearted friend; she replied with a tint of sadness and disappointment in it, but nonetheless gave the worried lad a bright smile to enlighten the mood. "Let's go to the mall! I heard there are some new sales! Plus I want to have a dress that will fit perfectly with my slippers and my hoodie." Marco gave a nod to Star, agreeing to go to the mall. "Alright let's go!"