A Clue

Hey guys, stuff just happened so yeahhhh. Now I can update continuously until Saturday, because of the NCAE test. Thanks guys for the support, it really makes my day a lot better. And yeah that's all. Stay safe.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Marco POV

I woke up and checked the time, seeing that it's 12am. I continued my nap, but it stopped once I heard something grumble.

*grumble*
...
..
.
*grumble*

Oh I'm just hungry. I'll just go grab a small snack then go back to bed.

I opened the refrigerator, meeting the cool air. Looking around seeing milk, some veggies, jam, mom's cooking for tomorrow, and.....BEEF JERKY!! Gimmme! The beef jerky is the pic on the top, that's my midnight snack. I LOVE BEEF JERKY, WHO'S WITH ME!!!! I sat on the couch watched some TV, while drinking the milk and stuffing my mouth with beef jerky.

After some time, everything went black. I guess I slept, unconsciously....with the TV open......and the milk and the beef jerky over there.....I'm so messed up right now.

~the next day~

"Geez, what time is it?" As I laid down on the couch, my hand went looking for the phone then it bummed onto something rectangular. Got it! I turned my phone on, as the sunlight showed itself, I adjusted my eyes to focus on what's the time. I looked at it and it was......

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

you know what that means....yup that's right. There's a cliffhanger. Is Marco late or is he? *cues the pianist* dun dun duuunnn!!!

I was just messing with ya. On forth to the story.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

6:49! Damn it! I didn't wake up at 6:45. Now it's 6:50, class is about to start in 1 hour and 10 minutes. I'm late!

I jumped out off the couch, ran to my room. I got my towel and ran to the shower, bathe for exactly 2 mins, wrapped my towel around my waist, got out, and decided to wear something different.

I wore a plain white shirt, a patterned polo over it, and some black pants

I walked to my parents room, knocking on the door. No one answered, I did it for the fifth time, but even louder. Are they doing love there. Again. "I'm coming in, scream or say no to me, so I'll stop." as I was opening the door, ready to hear someone say say something, but no one was in the room. I started to panic a bit. Then I raided the house to look for a couple. After that I realized something.

They're visiting my aunt for a month.

I mentally facepalm myself. I feel stupid and now I'm late!? Oh man am I late!? I grabbed my phone, trying to catch it as it slips out of my hand. "Alright what time is it? 7:00, 1 more hour til' class starts" I cooked and ate breakfast as fast as I can. Then gets the house keys, put it in a every secure place. I took my bag, closed everything, the lights, doors, and the windows, which took 10 minutes since I got a big house. I got to school in 5 minutes.

As I settle down my bag beside my seat, showing that I sit here. I saw Cindy, as cliché as it is, my heart skipped a beat. We both saw each other and waved. She signaled me to come with her. Once I came, she grabbed my wrist and ran towards her class really fast, but I managed to keep up. While we were running, I saw apart of her hair, which was blonde!? When we reached her destination, she was laughing her socks off. "What's so funny?" She had to breathe after her adorable laugh wait what? "I was laughing..." She was still laughing a bit, but I can understand her. "because of your face earlier!" After that sentence, there was a burst of laughter from her. I laughed at her actions, then told her. "Let's just go laugh our heads off somewhere else. People will start to stare at us if we don't"

When it was 5 mins before class start, we said our farewells and headed to our respective class.

We all sat down, then suddenly the teacher said "What are you guys doing here, be free. Girls be yourselves, Boys ask the girls out for prom. Like you!" The teacher was actually a girl, which is quite shocking. Considering the fact, that she is crazy as heck....she kinda reminds me of someone. No forget about her, you've got Cindy. The teacher name Ms. Niel was pointing to a jock name Jack I can't think of a good name ok "me?" Ms. Niel got a bit more cranky and it's hilarious "yes you, now listen up sport that girl over there is your love, and it's your job to take her out. And say a pickup line to her!" What??? Jack walked towards the girl of his dreams, he calmed himself down. Then he approaches the girl, who wasn't really paying attention to the teacher. She turned around blushed a bit, and Jack said "Guys look" by the looks of it, she got a face of confusion and annoyance "what?" "I found a fox" "um okay" "Julie, will you go.....with me to prom?" Her face calms down, I guess she thought he was going to insult her. "Yeah sure" Ms. Niel suddenly screamed "now all of you scram, boys look for your future dates now, now."

Now that was crazy....

I met up with Cindy at the roof top as usual. We were talking about this and that, then the heat of the moment caught up. The wind blowing through my hair and some strands of hers got out off her hood. We stared at each others eyes, our lips inches away. I took off her hood, while we both closed our eyes. And then.....

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. What do you guys think are they going to kiss or Star would run away before Marco sees her face? Comment down on what's your opinion, cause I love reading those. Anyway I will publish another chapter for today or tomorrow.

B.T.W. the chapter is called A Clue because Marco sees a blonde strand of her hair, which gives away a bit of Star's disguise

Love ya guys💜💜 see ya real soon