Chapter 3

In the living room of the castle the of Mewni of the castle wait what

Narrator's POV

As the blonde hair blue girl came down the stairs, she still have that shocked face on. She couldn't put words in her mouth.

The mystery girl was just sitting there on the Butterfly family's warm couch with Star's mother, Queen Moon. The mystery girl stood and walked towards Star.

There she stood before her.

Hekapoo

Star's POV

"Hekapoo!? I thought you were- but I saw you-"

Great, now I'm a stuttering mess.

My trail of thought was cut off by her voice

"Dead? No, I was just unconscious."

"Oh okay, congrats" I put on my big smile and she smiled back.

"Star, how's it going?"

"Its going...good, I kinda miss Marco" While I was talking to Hekapoo, I didn't notice that my mom left.

Hmm, maybe she just went to get more snacks for me and Hekapoo.

"Sta-"

"I just really wish I would go back in time I just really miss" A tear almost came out, I tried to hold it back but I failed. I really do miss him, nothing is fun now.

Mom and Dad tried to make me happy by bringing out warnicorns, told me that I can go out in the fields and ride it with your life. It just doesn't feel right...

Hekapoo POV

Hmm, is Star alright? Oh no. Is she about to cry?! Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have ask her.
Even though It was just a 'how's it going' I think she saw right through me and I should stop thinking and give it to her.

She's still deep in thought "Star....star.....star"

"Huh? Oh sorry I was just thinking"

"Star-" before I can tell her more than just saying Star, Queen Moon came in.

She was holding a tray of apple juice for me and Star. When she put the tray down, she saw Star with a slightly red nose. She realized she cried, she looked at me with a face saying why did she cry. I put on a face that says I don't know but I'm lying.

She'll question me a lot if I tell her because of that.

"Um, Moon, can't I ask you something in private?"

"Okay, is it about why Star-" I laid my palm on her back and led her towards the kitchen.

"No, its just I need borrow her for a while and by that I mean.....a week or two?"

"What?! Are you serious?!" I glared at her and she simply calmed down, breathing in and out. After that she nodded giving me her permission to bring Star to a place where she would love to meet someone.......