Yandere! Yamaguchi x reader (ANGST maybe?)

Start from the beginning

"Ne... (F/N)-chan..." you saw sparkles in his eyes - but only for a very brief moment. Shocked, your eyes widened a little, he had never called you by your first name; neither had he called you a "chan" before.

"Did you know that..." he leaned in and whispered softly, "(Random name) has someone important to do in his gym room - that someone isn't anyone bu your bestie, (F/N)-chan."

You pushed him away harshly as you felt  sharp bite on your earlobe, "No way! (Best friend) will never do that! What has gotten into you lately, Yamaguchi?! You're creeping me out, gosh!"

They smile on his face slowly turned upside down into a frown - though full of wrath. He stretched his hands to your throat and held them tightly, eyes looking straight into yours, as if he was trying to engulf your soul.

"ME!? CREEP!? BITCH YOU BETTER KNOW YOUR PLACE!" his grip on your throat got tighter that you were almost suffocated.

Out of a sudden, he released his hands, making you collapsed on the ground while gasping for air. You glared at him, not able to speak yet, and coughed pathetically, he would say. Before you had the energy to stand up and debate with him, you saw Yamaguchi with a syringe, getting some fluid from a small bottle.

Panting for air, you tried opening your mouth to say something. Then, you lost consciousness - the last thing you remembered was him injecting the fluid into your neck.

-After a while-

You felt weak; in fact, you could feel your movements being restricted by the thick ropes. You opened your eyes slowly, and saw yourself in Yamaguchi's unfamiliar embrace. You tried resisting - all in vain. He grabbed your chin, having you to realize that you had a cloth stuff in your mouth, so any attempts to cry for help would too be in vain. He then forced you to look straight into a small hole in a wall.

"Y-yes! Right there (random name)! M-more! Ahhh, feels goood! Do me like you'll never that (F/N) bitch!" dirty moans from your (best friend) were suddenly audible to you.

"I-I'm cumming!" seeing your boy friend thrusting into your best friend made you sick.

"See... Told you..." you tried looking away but was forced to look at them again.

"Look at them cum... Sick, right?" he whispered in your ear while pointing a pair of scissors at your throat.

You nodded weakly and closed your eyes, trying to shut yourself down. But nope, Yamaguchi wouldn't let you. He stabbed your palm with the scissors, making you jolt in pain. You saw his eyes twitching and tears dripping down. To prevent you from making any sound, he covered your mouth with his hand just in case the cloth wasn't strong enough.

"You bitch... I want you too look at them... They're screaming disgustingly in pleasure and you... Enduring pain all alone. No one wants you, no one needs you - you're nothing but an idiot being toyed by him." he turned you around, forcing eye contact with you without stopping his action to stab your palm.

You humped as tears flooded out of you. You shook your head, denying the fact that your boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend. You just simply couldn't accept this fact; the pain caused by being stabbed was so much more bearable than that.

"You know how I feel now? When you accepted his confession?" he smirked, pulling out the knife out and licked your blood on it.

"Hey... (F/N)-chan... you hear me?" he caressed your cheeks lovingly, at the same time scarily, leaving blood on your face.

You simply nodded lifelessly, you were broken by the harmless, innocent man in front of you. You didn't struggle as much anymore.

"(F/N)..." he took out a tablet with a headphone plugged in. You looked at him weakly, not even bothering to think anymore.

"For the past few weeks, I have been recording your boy- ah my bad, your ex-boyfriend having sex with (best friend). In the restroom, in the gym... on your table." he glanced at you with a smirk.

You shakily shook your head, backing away from him. No way, no way! He bridal carried you and brought you to a long-abandoned store room in the school. He proceeded to dump you inside a dark, quiet cabinet. He then forced you to put on the headphones as he started the playlist full of (random name) and (best friend)'s porn.

You humped, shaking your head, trying to shake the headphone to avoid hearing any disgusting moans in pleasure. You then received another stab in your thigh. You yelped and stopped moving while looking at him in fear.

"That's it. You will be staying here until I'm not mad anymore." cruelly, he shut the cabinet door and stomped away from the store room.

-one day later-

You shivered with tears non-stop dripping from your eyes. Your eyes were sore - you had been crying since Yamaguchi left you in this narrow, dark cabinet with this tablet that wouldn't stop replaying the playlist of disgusting porno as well as the headphone that wouldn't stop delivering the dirty moans of theirs.

You were hungry and thirsty - you had no clue how much time had passed. You hadn't seen any light other than the screen-

"(F/N)-chan~~ I'm not mad anymore~~" the familiar voice.

You humped excitedly and bumped yourself at the cabinet eagerly. The moment you saw his face you started crying. And when he released the ropes he tied around you and turned of the tablet, you hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go at all while sobbing like you were running out of breath.

"There~ There~" he patted your back gently, the smirk on his face grew bigger.

"Take this, you hate THEM, don't you?" he then passed you a thumb drive, both of you knew that THEIR porno's inside.

You shakily received the thumb drive and nodded without hesitation.

"Good. My slave..." you saw him smile while you were pulled into a hug. You closed your eyes, enjoying all the pats you're receiving from your master.

-few days later-

"HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? (RANDOM NAME) AND (BEST FRIEND) HAD SEX EVERYWHERE IN THE SCHOOL! HERE'S ALL THE VIDEOS!" Yamaguchi made many copies of their porno and was giving them to everyone for free.

"(RANDOM NAME) IS A DIRTY CHEATER AND (BEST FRIEND) IS A LYING SLUT!" seeing the two trying to explain but all in vain, Yamaguchi's smirk spread wide across his face.

"H-haven't Yamaguchi gotten a little weird lately?" Tanaka seemed frightened.

"Maybe because his crush had gone missing for a few days now..." looking concerned, Tsukkishima too felt that Yamaguchi was further and further away from him.

After school that day, he went to an abandoned house far away from the school.

"Master?" your neck chained to a nearby pillar, you happily welcomed Yamaguchi.

He patted your head as you purred under his gentle pats.

"Your parents went to the two - their lives are-" he grabbed your chin and leaned in.

"RUINED AND BROKEN!" both of you said in unison and drowned in a deep, passionate kiss. You were happy to have Yamaguchi by your side - you must had done a million good things in your previous life to deserve someone like him that will never look at the others...

Or is it?

-few weeks later-

"H-hi! M-my name is Yachi Hitoka! T-the new manager!" Yachi bowed at the team.

"Cute..." a feeling that Yamaguchi had never felt grew in his heart.