Choking

"No. That can't be right. Hell doesn't exist. Besides, everything that I read said that Hell is supposed to be hot and tortuous. This is not," I said with disbelief. Why are people still trying to get me to believe in the impossible? What does a girl have to do to put an end to all their efforts?

Lucifer laughed and shook his head. "Raven, Angel. What does a person have to do to prove to you that everything that you have ever known is wrong? That there are other worlds that exist? Why do you think my name is Lucifer? Where did you think that I lived?"

"Are you trying to tell me that you are the Lucifer and that this is actually Hell?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Pretty much," he nodded his head.

"Prove it." I crossed my arms in front of me, realizing that I was still in the bra and panties that weren't even mine. The only way to make me believe is to show me the facts, show me the proof. Since everyone keeps telling me all these 'facts' they need to be able to back it up.

"You're not going to like it," he warned.

"If you want me to believe you, then prove it."

"Fine," he sighed as he took a step backwards. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes. I stared at him, while he stood, doing nothing. I was about to comment when all of a sudden, he grew about three feet and he burst into flames. His head sprouted horns, his eyes turned black, and his teeth turned pointed. His skin turned red, and black wings sprouted from his back. My scream caught in throat as he stood there, smiling at me with his pointed teeth. Even from the distance I was from him, I could feel the heat radiating from him. Tried to move away from him, but then I felt an invisible force hold me in place.

Lucifer took a step towards me. As he leaned towards me, inches from my face, I whimpered. He smiled at me, making me want to scream. It's not real Raven. It's not real.

When Lucifer was inches from my ear, he whispered, "Are you afraid to die?"

Whatever invisible force held me down, let up right as soon as I screamed. I don't think I have ever moved so fast in my life as I scrambled to get off the bed, rolling to the other side, out of Lucifer's reach. This can't be real, this can't be real, this can't be real, I kept chanting in my head, as I reached the other side and ran into the bathroom. I barely had the door shut as Lucifer slammed into it. I quickly locked the door so he could not get in.

"Raven, open this door up!" Lucifer's voice boomed. It didn't even sound like his regular voice. It was deeper, and more demonic like. The walls shook when he spoke.

"No!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "Go away. None of this is real. You're not real."

Lucifer sighed. "Raven, please open up this door. I am sorry that I scared you, but you wanted proof. I am the Lucifer, we are really in Hell, and I want you to open this door, please."

"No!" I yelled. "Leave me alone."

"Fine," Lucifer huffed. "Stay in there all day. I just want you to know that you have been out for two days and you haven't eaten. Eventually you are going to get hungry and you are going to open that door."

"I have gone longer without food," I said and it was true. After I ran away from the old couple's house when I was about twelve, I went five days without a decent meal.

"Whatever," Lucifer mumbled. He was quite for a minute before saying, "I am going to leave this room. If you need anything, there is a call button in the bathroom next to the sink and a call button next to the headboard of the bed."

After a few seconds, he sighed and I heard him walking away. When I heard the outside door open, I started to form a plan. I was going to bust out of here and go to the police and have Lucifer's ass arrested for kidnapping.