part 16

I could faintly feel myself hit the floor and struggle to breath. Someone was giving yells that sounded muffled  as the blood roared in my ears as a coughed with my last few breaths, I felt a cold wrinkled hand on my throat but nothing was there. A sharp nail grazed my cheek making it bleed, "you're foolish to think of me like this. I'll end it quickly don't worry. I've waited a long time for this." Hot breath hit my face as I grabbed the bony invisible wrist, the throaty laugh echoed in my mind. "Just keep calm and think. Well you can." A snarl sounded.

I could see Roxas through the grey spots that came on my vision. He was raising something and slashed around where my hand held what seemed like nothing. He kept going until finally an angry snarl came and the nightmare disappeared with an "I'll be back, count on it." I took in air and coughed rubbing my throat as blood ran onto my floor. 

"Dawn? Dawn?!" Roxas said as I laid still with slow painful breaths. I felt him pull me into his embrace and lean me against his knee. "are you ok?"

"I...think...so." I managed.

"What was that?" He asked and I just shook my head, no matter how much I thought about healing the pain it wouldn't go away. The cut was still bleeding much to my dismay and constant thought. I stood up only to collapse against my dresser. "What do you think you're doing?" Roxas pulled me up and put me on my bed.

"I have to stop the bleeding, it won't stop."

"I'll go get what you need." and like that I was alone until he suddenly appeared again with a first aid kit from who knows where. He sat down and began cleaning the wound and I laid their quietly gritting my teeth together and clutching my sheets in pain. "Relax." Roxas kept reminding me until finally a bandage was placed over the cut. "clear your mind, your parents didn't hear anything. I'll sit gaurd well you sleep." Roxas said going to sit in my desk chair with one of the keyblades (at this point I didn't really pay attention to what it was because it was unimportant) in his lap.

I slowly shut my eyes and waited for my mind to clear, I focused on just a plain white world so that nothing would come into it that would hurt me would come. Even in sleep I could feel Roxas's pressance in my room and my mind, it's something that's not possible to explain to someone that hasn't had this happen, and of course those people are all dead.... I thought about my grandparents then, the side with the magic in its blood. they'd both died before I waas born, I think it was a car crash a hit-and-run where the other car was never found. Maybe that wasn't really what happened, maybe they'd feared something too and it got them both.

Was it possible for me to see them now? To ask them what truely happened? I then realized how fast my mind was racing but I was still 100% asleep, it was another very odd feeling that no one but me would understand, or maybe one of my creations could too.... My mind began to probe through memories but the thing was, they weren't mine. I didn't know who they belonged to but I made my brain stop what it was doing and wait for their owner to come forth. I was sitting at a table in my white world and slowly a figure was emerging and coming toward me. The elder sat down and smiled. "You've grown up so pretty my dearest Dawn."