XXXI

~

"Just because someone looks happy doesn't mean that they are, because even a white rose has a black shadow"

Author's POV

Y/n has been in the hospital for a week now and they told her that she could leave the hospital in two days, she was kind of excited but at the same time she wasn't. Her thoughts were cut off by someone entering her room. 

"Hey Y/n. I got you some fries. . .", said Tae. Y/n smiled and said thank you. Ever since she woke up, Tae has been showing her his gentle side. He took a seat next to her and gave her the food. As she ate Tae was flipping through channels, then Y/n told him to stop when Spongebob came on. 

"ARE YOU READY KIDS", yelled Y/n. Tae chuckled and stared at her. He's so happy that she's still alive and smiling a genuine  smile.

"I need to go somewhere ok?", said Tae. Y/n nodded her head. 

Tae walked to the gift shop to buy something for Y/n. He went to the plushie section and tried to find a spongebob plushie. He finally found one and bought it. He started to walk back to Y/n's room. As he was reaching for the handle, he heard arguing in the room. He busted the door open. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?", he yelled. 

Y/n's Pov

~After Tae went to the gift shop~

 Tae told me that he was gonna go out for a bit. I didn't mind since I was occupied by the Spongebob episode. 

Then I heard a knock on the door. Someone entered, but it wasn't Tae or his friends. It was Jina. The annoying stylist back at the building who has a childish crush on Tae. When her eyes landed on yours, she stormed over to you and slapped you. 

"What was that for?", I asked. I didn't do anything to her but she somehow found me?

"I heard that you tried commit suicide. Tae hasn't came in to the building ever since you showed up. I went days without seeing Tae Oppa. I know it's all your fault.", said Jina. Y/n rolled her eyes at her comment.

"Tae chose to not go. I never told him not to go to his work. It's not my fault. I don't understand why you came here.", I responded back. Then Jina pulled something out of her bag. It was a bottle of sleeping pills. She poured some onto her hand and took a step towards Y/n. 

"You should've died the first time. You shouldn't be in this world anymore. No one wants you. You're just a toy to Tae Oppa. When you're gone, he'll be mines.", Jina screamed as  she tried to open Y/n's mouth to pour the pills in. 

"DON'T YOU WANT TO DIE ANYWAYS?", asked Jina. Y/n thought about it and Jina did have a point. Bur for some reason, she didn't open here mouth to take the pills. 

Just then, the door opened. Tae ran inside

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"

~