XVI

~

"Promises were meant to be broken"

Y/n was happily cooking with her mother. Y/n kind of guilty that she broke her promise to Tae but promises were meant to be broken. She finished cooking and brought the food to the table. 

Meanwhile Tae wasn't in his house, but he was in his own mansion. Yes, Tae is rich but no one but his close friends knows about it. He was looking at the security cameras that he still has set up around Y/n house. It's been about 2 months since y/n ran away and Tae has been waiting for 2 months for her to come back to him, but she never did. He was getting impatient, as always. He has been waiting for too long. 

Tae then put on a business outfit and drove to y/n's house. He finally arrived and checked his appearance. He stepped out of his car and walked to their door step. He rung the door bell and waited for someone to opened the door. After a few seconds of waiting. someone answered the door. It was Y/n. Her eyes widen as she saw him. 

Before she could close the door or say something, Tae said,"Scream and see what happens to your dearest mom. You will address me as Kim Jongin better known as Kai. I'm am your high school best friend. Disobey and your life will be hell. Obey and you will love your life", said Tae, he didn't want to have that nice cover anymore. He decided to show his true self to her because she showed him how deceiving she can be.

"Honey who is at the door?", asked Y/n's mom. 

"OH UM. . .it's just my old best friend from high school. His name is Kim Jongin", said Y/n. Tae smiled and waved. Her mom doesn't know how Tae looked like so she believed her. 

"Hello Mrs. L/n. I came here to pick Y/n up for a high school reunion. I see that you were having a little family time. Sorry."

'Oh I see. well y/n don't worry about me. Go with Jongin. Byeeee", said Y/n mother. Before Y/n could protest, Tae pulled her out the door and made her go in the car. Then Tae stepped into the car and drove off. 

"I missed you a lot Y/n" 

~