XXIV

~

"If you never lost your mind, then you've never truly followed your heart."

After Tae cleaned everything up, he went to Hobie's house. After 10 minutes, Tae arrived at Sope's house. The door was unlocked so he just walked in. There was laughing coming from the theater room, so Tae went there. 

He opened the door and there sat Y/n, Hobie, and Suga wrapped in blankets while watching Spongebob. Y/n was genuinely smiling. He wondered why Y/n never smiled like that when she was around him.

"Hey, I'm back guys", Tae exclaimed. Y/n's smile turned into a frown as soon as she saw Tae. 

"Oh HAI!", yelled Hobie . He stood up and pulled Y/n up with him.  

 "For the past few days we stayed inside, watched movies, and ate food.", explained Suga. Hobie was bringing Y/n over to Tae.

"Your clothes are upstairs by the way. Byeeee!", said Hobie. He hugged her and she hugged him back. Tae was kind of jealous of Hobie  but then remembered that Hobie was dating Suga.

Tae and Y/n walked upstairs to get her things. They both were very quiet.

"So, how are you feeling?", asked Tae to break the tension. 

"Fine.", responded Y/n. 

"Um, how was your day?"

"Good."

"Why don't you like talking to me?" asked Tae. He was sad that Y/n didn't act like herself in front of him. 

"Reasons that  you don't need to know. Who knows what you will do to me if you knew my reasons? Maybe molest me again?", responded Y/n coldly. Tae was speechless, he wanted to say sorry but he didn't.

"Don't disrespect me like that Y/n. You already know what I can do to you so why do you even try to be tough with me?", said Tae. But he immediately regretted saying that because Y/n started to cry and ran out of the room. 

"WAIT Y/N I DIDN'T MEAN IT!", yelled Tae as he ran after her. She stood in front of the car, too scared to run away anymore. Tae opened the car doors and got in.

They were stuck in traffic so Tae turned on a mini tv (idk what those little tv things in the car are called)

"Park Hoy Hee's body was found by a near Han River today at 6:00AM. There were cuts all over her body. Her head was found about 10 feet away from her body. The killer is on the loose and no has any clue who it is. Stay aware of your surroundings."

Then they showed a picture of Hoy Hee's face, Y/n immediately recognized her. It was the girl who beaten her up outside of the building. Y/n looked over at Tae in utter fear. He just smirked and kept on driving.

"I did that. All for you babe, all for you", said Tae. 

A/n

I'm a very lazy person plus my grades are low but not as low as my self esteem 

Sorry for not updating. But there will be 1 or 2 chapters coming out this weekend 

I love you guys <3