2$

Taehyung gasped when he entered the room Namjoon had led him into. This could not be real. He suppressed the urge to turn around and check, if his host had a gun tucked into the back of his briefs.

First of all, the room was big, something one barely found in the center of Seoul. Two giant windows on both sides of it let in the soft glow of the nocturnal city, both leading to a balcony. But what had shocked the crimson were the four giant computer screens that hung on the opposite wall from the door. In front of them stood a simple, white square desk, just holding an expensive-looking, white keyboard, an oddly designed mouse and an ashtray. When he stepped into the room, he noticed a cozy, steel-gray sofa on his left and a white coffee table with a neat stack of magazines. The white bookshelves, that covered the rest of the monitor's wall, showed the same tidiness as the rest of the room, including the mattress with its white bedcover on the right side of the door. Had the black-haired seriously done his bed before letting him in?

Well, this was unexpected. When he had seen the man in the doorframe, he had expected something more dark and dangerous, but this actually was a damn beautiful home. Somehow, he felt calm being surrounded by the bright furniture and the tidiness. There was no unnecessary distraction like plants or piles of dirty clothes.

His admiration found an end when the black-haired stretched out a hand, looking at him. He fished the keys out of his pocket, separated the flash drive that held his program and gave it to the other. Raised eyebrows greeted him when he looked back into the programmer's face.

"What?" he asked him. Did he do something wrong?

"You are the first one who understood my intentions on the spot."

"Well, I'm not a goldfish."

"A goldfish?" The programmer gave him a bewildered look and sat down in front of the four monitors, plugging in the flash drive to the keyboard.

"Sometimes, I feel like being surrounded by goldfish, people with average brains, bobbing through their life, not able to do a simple calculation," the crimson explained.

"So, you are one of the smart ones, hm." It was a statement, not a question, but it held a cheeky tone. In the next moment, a blurry video popped up at one of the monitors accompanied by the sound of loud voices and screams. Taehyung twitched, surprised by the sudden noise.

When he realized what he was looking at, he covered his eyes in shame. The video showed him, dancing on a table with his shirt off, completely drunk. Definitely not one of his best impressions. But he had to admit he looked damn hot while rolling his hips and giving the crowd seductive looks. Half of the room, women as well as men, had been after him after his little performance.

"Well, one must get laid from time to time," he sing-sang and sat down at the sofa, placing his backpack next to it. He ignored the other's snort of amusement.

Some minutes passed and Taehyung got bored. Why was the programmer not asking for his problem? He stood up and strolled over to the bookshelf, grabbing one of the magic cubes, which were placed in the small spaces between the books. He began solving it blindly while scanning the shelf's content. Most books were about programming or hacking (obviously), but he also found some classical literature and modern works, philosophical pamphlets and physically and mathematical thesis'. One from the last category caught his eye, and he put back the solved cube and pulled out the thin book.

"You do know that this thesis is pretty bad, don't you?" he asked, looking over to the concentrated programmer while flicking through the pages.

"Which one?"