3$

Taehyung put on the breaks harshly when he nearly collided with a female student. He was on rage mode, and riding his bike did not necessarily change that to the better. All morning, he had tried to find the problem with his code, until he realized that the only problem was his lack of background knowledge on the programming language. He used variables from the book which had not been explained in detail and therefore did not make sense to him.

Furiously, he came to a halt in front of his favorite café and locked his bike to a street sign. He pushed open the door, like always cursing on the little ringing bell that hurt his ears, and came to stand in front of the counter. A small man with paper-white skin and blond hair looked at him bored.

"You seem upset," he rasped with a rough voice, not moving, just staring into the crimson's eyes.

"No shit, Sherlock," the boy hissed and his jaw clenched.

"Same as always?"

"Yes, but two cups. Extra-large."

"Someone must've a shitty day."

"I love your sensitiveness with people," the crimson growled, getting angrier with every word of the barista.

"What shall I do? I stand behind this counter every day, brewin' coffee for ignorant people. Fun doesn't fly in through the door for me. Well, sometimes it does, but it's rather seldom. So, somehow, I must entertain maself, too. And you, ma friend, are entertainment in its purest, especially when you're angry. One can see the self-hatred in your eyes. Nearly chokes ya to unconsciousness, makin' ya a tickin' time-bomb." The blond man's voice had gotten dangerously low at the end of his little speech. With a smile that was half insanity half sweetness, he put the crimson's order on the counter. Taehyung gulped.

"It's always a pleasure to talk to you, Yoongi," he uttered.

Placing the money on the counter and grabbing his order, the crimson turned around to rush out of the café. This man could give him the creeps, but he also would always be his favorite barista. He somehow felt connected to the blonde. The latter, too, seemed insufficiently challenged by his job. Taehyung always got the feeling that there was more behind the bored façade than hatred on boring customers. Maybe it was the weird combination of the latter's intelligent eyes and his beautiful café with the ineloquent way of speaking.

At least his anger had vanished, blown away by Yoongi's freezing aura. Outside, he jumped on his bike again and continued his way. He had a debt to pay and some questions to ask.

The blond barista watched him intensely when he left the store. Taehyung was his favorite customer. He was a smart boy, if not a genius, who got bored fast. He once had watched him calculate a problem in his head, in a time he himself would not have been able to get out his calculator. He had played with the thought of teaching him the knowledge of his true job, but he was not sure if the crimson was the kind of person for such a thing.

><

Namjoon stood in the doorframe with nothing on but his boxer briefs. Damn, that man was hot!

"What?" he hissed at the staring crimson.

"Nothing," the smaller replied, "I just didn't expect you to take my words serious."

The taller shrugged and turned around to go back inside, Taehyung admiring his backside while following him.

"Nice ass," he mumbled.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Seemingly amused, the programmer shook his head and led them through the short hallway into his room on the very left, pulling the office chair over to the coffee table and gesturing Taehyung to sit on the sofa. The crimson put down the two cups on the coffee table and obeyed to his host.