19$

"I'm back in a moment," Taehyung said and pecked the blonde on the cheek. The latter looked at him, startled by the openly displayed affection. He answered the unspoken question in the barista's eyes with a brief shrug and a wide grin. It had felt like the right thing to do.

Taehyung always went back to his place on Fridays to grab some new clothes. Of course, he could use the same clothes every week and use Yoongi's washing machine but who wants to wear the same four t-shirts and the same trousers every week? So, outside he unlocked his bike and headed off to his apartment.

He enjoyed living with the barista. It was the first time since his grandmother had died that he felt like being at home. He had liked to simply fall asleep in the arms of the same person every night. It had been a completely new experience to him, but after being confused for the first nights he came to like it very much. The chaos of limbs, pillows and bedcovers on some mornings had made them both laugh. It reminded him of the awfully cliché romantic movies his grandma had loved. As a child he had crunched his nose over those lovey-dovey couples, but right now, he could understand them.

He smiled like an idiot thinking of those mornings, but when he entered his street his smile fell abruptly. Before he could even see his door, he was greeted by blue lights and the sight of a dozen cops. Without slowing down, he turned around and jumped his pedals. He had to tell Yoongi. They had been found out. How the fuck did they get found out? Like he was hunted by the devil himself, he speeded back, cutting off cars and making pedestrians jump out of his way. Shouts and horns followed his appearance. This was bad, really bad.

When the café came into sight, he was welcomed by the same blinding, blue flashes of light and about a dozen cops. Was there nothing more important than three guys robbing a bank? This was fucking Seoul, so why the hell did they send a whole police station after them?

When he saw the barista being guided out of the café, his heart stopped. No, no, no, this was all wrong! Not, Yoongi, not him!

When he saw one of the cops pushing the blonde against one of the cars harshly, making the small man wince in pain, the crimson's panic turned into red anger. No one would hurt Yoongi. When he threw his bike on the ground carelessly, his vision got blurry on the edges and he could feel the adrenaline being released into his system. His attention was solely focused on the bastard who had his hands on his beloved barista. The last meters he fell into a sprint and, putting all his body weight and speed into one kick, he stepped the officer, who had turned around to him, right into the solar plexus, pressing every bit of air out of the other's lungs. The man coughed violently and curled up on the ground. Deciding this one had enough, he turned around to the other that had laid hand on his friend. He grabbed the man on his collar and threw some punches at him before he buried his knee in the cop's stomach. He felt nothing, heard nothing; there was just the burning rage that would eat him up if he would not let it out.

When he was calm enough to take in his surroundings again, his arms were painfully fixed on his back and the sound of an electro shocker crackled next to his ear. The next thing was a pain like being hit by a whiplash and he blacked out.

><

When Taehyung opened his eyes, he was greeted by a dirty, white wall of tiles and a wooden plank. Next thing he realized was that his boxing shoes had no shoelaces and that his head was on someone's shoulder. With a growl, he straightened his aching back and looked to his left side. So, it had been Namjoon's shoulder.

"Had a pleasant nap?" the husky voice of Yoongi came from his other side and he turned to look at the barista. With a sigh, he let his hands fall to both sides, placing each on one of his friends' thighs.