10$

Namjoon grabbed his car keys and sent the SMS to Taehyung. He wanted them to meet at a car dealer to get the vehicle for the mission, and Taehyung was a much better sweet talker than him. Maybe he could lower the prize.

An hour later, he parked in front of the ground of the dealer and left the car. Taehyung was already waiting at the entrance, waving at him when he saw him coming over, his rectangular smile displayed. He always reminded him of Alice's grinning cat, just a cute version. And he found that the cute face hid his dirty personality too well.

"Let's go in." The programmer tilted his head to the gateway.

When they reached the container that was used as office, they found the old, gray-haired dealer in front of it, sitting in a shabby armchair and reading the two days old newspaper.

"Good morning, young fellows. What can I do for ya?" He stood up, groaning. His trousers were baggy at the knees and the shirt was stained with yellow smudges. Did Namjoon worry about the price? This man did not seem to charge much. He looked more like he belonged on a scrapyard. Well, half of the cars looked like scrap metal. But he had had a reason to come to this place. It was standing out less.

Namjoon shook the man's hand and explained that they were searching a van big enough to transport about a ton of equipment for the 'photo studio'.

The man's face lit up, and he gestured them to follow him. After five minutes of walking, he stopped next to a seemingly brand-new black Ssangyong mini-van. The car was exceptionally ugly, but that was only to their advantage, for they would not stand out in traffic.

 The car was exceptionally ugly, but that was only to their advantage, for they would not stand out in traffic

(This is actually a Mercedes, but I thought it was a Ssangyong, so I'll keep it at that.)

"As you can see, the seats are still inside. It was a big family's van. But it should be no problem for two young men to get those out and make some space for whatever equipment you need." Happy to be helpful, the dealer smiled at them.

"How much do you want for the car?" Namjoon would do a damn, telling the man that he thought the car must be new.

"20 million Won (17.6k $)?" He looked at them with big, hopeful eyes, which made the programmer's stomach twitch. He normally was not emphatically, but this old guy made him feel what must be pity. It was a strange feeling, he never had felt something like that before, and it was kind of sickening.

"Nope," Taehyung interfered, making the two others look at him. Namjoon was about to tell him off. How could he possibly try to lower the price much more? This car could not be a year old, and from what the black-haired knew those models cost about 57 million Won new. But the crimson continued.

"You will buy yourself an armchair that supports your back, plus a nice table for what you might call veranda. And you will buy a new closet. I cannot look at those clothes. 25 mills."

The dealer's eyes grew bigger and his mouth fell open. That for sure had been unexpected. But Namjoon would not intervene, for those were his exact thoughts. And let's be honest, he always could get more in the gambling rounds. Why those rich kids would still play with him, he did not understand, but as long as they would, he would continue to raid them.