Muse

Sorry for the lack of uploads, I've been pretty focused on my latest book Kiss Me On the Lips. If you wanna check it out, it's a totally gay original story of mine blah blah blah, I'm proud of it. I've currently got writers block for it as a big moment was passed in the book so I'm gonna write some Phanfiction for now.

In which adorable moments happen, set in a time when Dan and Phil are already out to everyone and yeah cool let's start.
~~~~~~

Dan's POV
~~~
"Phil, for the last time, not now I'm trying to edit my video!" I called across our flat. He kept texting me endlessly, wanting to go out somewhere.

"But Daaaaan!!" He called back. "I'm booooored!!"

I sighed heavily, but I got up and walked into our room, seeing him with his head hung off the bed, upside-down. He smiled at me from basically the floor and I rolled my eyes.

"You are so strange," I said, looking down at him.

"You love it though," he said, smiling.

I sighed. I did. I loved all his strange quirks. When he laughed and stuck his tounge out, when he knew exactly when I filmed and always burst in randomly, ruining the shot. When he stayed up late with me and binge watched anime. When he was sad and only I could make him smile. When he was a clingy child like he was now.

"Come on then, get up. You wanted to go somewhere didn't you?" I said. He sat up excitedly.

"Really?!" He said loudly.

"Yes Phil, now get dressed. I'm taking a shower."

~~~

Me and Phil sat in a small cafe, sipping coffee and chilling. Phil was talking about something but I wasn't paying attention. I was looking at his eyes, they were so pretty.

"Daaan!" Phil said, waving a hand in my face. I blinked.

"Did you hear what I said?" He asked.

"Nope," I said, still staring at him.

Phil rolled his eyes. "I said that I saw an animal shelter when we were walking here and I wanna go see the animals!" He said in a rush.

"Phil, you know we can't get a pet. You can't even take care of plants!" I teased, smirking.

He pouted, crossing his arms. "I just wanna look! Come on, pleeease?"

I sighed. There wasn't a point in arguing, I knew I'd let him win anyways. "Fine, we can go."

Phil smiled and jumped up, tossing his empty cup in the trash. I did the same and we walked out of the small shop, down the street. After a couple minutes I saw a medium sized building that said "Animal Shelter" on the front. Phil got even more excited as we walked into the shelter and were take back to the kennels by a worker.

I looked at all the dogs behind bars as we passed. Most were barking at us but some just laid in their kennels and stared. It was sad. They lived a sad life here. I frowned to myself and leaned down to crouch in front of a kennel. A small dog was cowering in the back, it's tail tucked in between its legs and it's ears flat against its head. Phil and the worker had left somewhere.

I saw fear in the little dogs eyes. I stuck a finger through the bars.

"I know how you feel. I wish you didn't have to be in this cage little guy." I whispered to the dog, watching as its ears pricked up slightly. It tilted it's head a little at me.

I looked up at the label on its kennel. He didn't even have a name. I frowned.

"I hope you go to a good home little guy. You deserve it." I said, about to get up.

The little dog slunk forwards, coming up to my hand that was still trough the bars. He sniffed my hand then licked it, quietly whimpering. I felt terrible for the guy. I slowly reached up my hand and stroked his head gently, he looked afraid for a minute but then he pushed his head against the bars of the cage.

I heard footsteps and then Phil and the worker were behind me. I looked up and them and noticed the shocked look on the workers face.

"That's the first time this guy has ever come out from the back of his cage." He looked down at me in shock. "Look like he's picked you."

Phil looked at me, his eyes pleading. "Dan can we please adopt him?"

I looked at the dog again. He was really cute. A little black dog with white speckles all over his body and blue eyes. His ears pricked up and he licked my hand again. Phil giggles and I smiled at the little pup. I honestly couldn't stand thinking of him staying here in this barren place.

"Yes Phil. We can adopt him."

~~~

Me and Phil had signed paperwork and it was all set. When we'd left to go to the other room the dog had started howling and still was. It was haunting ad I just wanted to go get him. The worker led us back and as soon as we reached his cage I crouched down to comfort the dog. The worker opened his cage and the dog immediately ran out and put his tiny paws on my legs and licked my face. He was so cute.

I picked him up, holding him tightly. Phil was beaming and he pet the little guy happily.

"Dan, what should we name him?" Phil said excitedly.

"I don't know...." I said, looking at the little dog. He blinked at me, then put his nose on my face. I smiled. "What about Muse?"

"That's a cool name, I bet no one has a dog named Muse!" Phil said, pointing to the dog. "You're name is now Muse!"

I grinned. I had a feeling Muse would be the best thing that ever happened to me, second to Phil of course.