Pizza

Random cute fluff I guess.

Dan's POV
~~
I was feeling very alone right now, just sitting alone in my room on my bed covered in the black and white squared covers. I sighed heavily, setting aside my phone and getting up, almost falling as I walked towards the door, only just catching myself.

"God Dan pick up your damn clothes you nasty freak," I said to myself, wrinkling my nose at the pile of dirty laundry on the floor that I had just tripped over. I shook my head, opening the door and exiting my room.

I went to the kitchen, browsing the cabinets for food and didn't find anything that interested me. I huffed and walked back down the hall, pausing outside of Phil's room.

I could hear him inside probably editing the video I'd heard him filming earlier. Usually he forbid me from entering while he was editing but I didn't care and I was bored and lonely. So, naturally iw pushed open the door semi violently, surprising him.

"Dan!? What the heck?!" He clutched his chest, eyes wide. I grinned.

"I'm bored, and lonely. And hungry. Want to order pizza?"

He laughed, nodding. "You, you are lucky I'm done editing! I'll order it, give me a second."

(Half are hour later)

I jumped up as I heard the doorbell ring, excited and starving. I turned to Phil and shook his arm.

"Pizza pizza pizza, pizza is here, Phi Phil Phil, pizza is here!"

"Okay okay, I'll go get it!" He smiled and I waited until he was down at the door before following him and standing at the top of the first flight of stairs. I waited there. He shut the door and started walking up the stairs and I knew he didn't know I was there.

"Phil's got the pizza!"

"Ahh! Dan you scared me!" He said, smiling. I laughed, and we continued up the stairs.

As we sat down with the pizza, he started to tell me something.

"The guy who delivered the pizza asked if I wanted him to close the door and I said no ill do it and there was an awkward moment and then I closed the door and awkwardly touched his hand." Phil made an embarrassed face.

I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "No pizza guy dates, you're mine."

Phil grinned, kissing my cheek. "I know that. And you're mine."

Today was great.