Forget Me(part 2)

Kay so part two yaaaay

(Brief)Phil's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Dan had left two days ago. He never come back, and I couldn't find him anywhere. I'd looked for hours everywhere. Nothing.

It had been horrible without Dan. I couldn't sleep knowing he was out there somewhere. The fans kept tweeting me asking where the videos were and why we were MIA. In truth, I kept it all a secret. No one knew that Dan was gone. I just couldn't bring myself to go on the internet and tell them all how terrible I'd been.

I really did mess up big time.
~~~~~~~~~~

Dan's POV
~~~~~~
I'd been gone for two days. No one came looking for me. I sighed, kicking up first in the park I'd been hanging at. Was I really going to do this, let down all our fans and leave Phil? It was dark and no one was around but I could almost hear his voice. Wait, it was his voice.

"Dan! Dan I found you!" Phil said. I heard him run up behind me, but he stopped. "Dan?"

I felt tears running down my face at the emotions building inside me. I am in love with Phil Lester. I am in love with him.

"Dan?" He said, walking closer. He reached out to grab my shoulder and I let him. He turned me around. "Dan please don't cry, I'm so so so so sorry that I've been a terrible friend."

He wrapped his arms around me and I sunk into his embrace, thankful for his contact. I never knew how much I really did need him until I didn't have him.

"Dan, please forgive me. I'm a horrible person."

"No, I'm a horrible person. I was being petty and ran away when nothing was wrong." I said quietly.

"No, you had a reason. I haven't spent time with you in a while." Phil said, pulling away and looking into my eyes. "I didn't know what I was missing until you left and I realized that I can't live without you."

"Really, do you mean that?" I said, titling my head slightly.

"Yes, I mean every bit of it." Phil said, smiling.

I felt a rush of feelings for him flood into my head and I couldn't help myself. I stepped forwards quickly and pressed a kiss on his lips. I pulled away just as quick, blushing and looking at the floor in shame.

"I-I'm sorry," I said, then turned to run away but he gripped my arm and yurned me back around. Next thing I knew he was kissing me.

After he pulled away, he pouted. "Daaan, you beat me to it!"

"To what?"

"Kissing you silly!"

I smiled. "Too bad!"

"Dan, will you please come back to the flat with me?" Phil said, reaching down to grasp my hand.

"Of course I will." I smiled and we started walking.

Right before we entered the flat, he pecked my cheek lightly. "I gotta go film an apology video soon, why don't you wash up a bit and join me?"

I blushed. Phil rarely ever asked me to join in his videos. "Okay."
~~~~~
Filming took forever because Phil insisted on kissing my cheek over two seconds and we both knew it would be edited out. Not ready for Phan to be a thing yet. Phil let me watch him edit and I blushed and cringed every time he kissed me. After that we sat down to watch a movie.

I yawned and leaned against Phil tiredly. It was late, and I was tired. Phil looked down at me and smiled, flipping the tv off. "Bedtime?"

I nodded and he stood, offering a hand to me which I took. We walked down the hall and Phil turned to go to his room but I stopped him nervously.

"Um, Phil, could I uh....could I sleep with...with you?" I said quietly. "I feel lonely in my room."

Phil smiled. "Sure, come here." He spread his arms and I walked to him, hugging him.

We cuddled uo in bed and he kissed my head, and I fell asleep with no nightmares that night.