Together

■■■■■TRIGGER WARNING■■■■■

COMATOSE PART 2

~~~~~~

Dan felt like he was floating. He looked around. Where was he? Everthing was a blur. He remebered a cold feeling. A hospital bed. Phil.

Phil.

His heart broke.

He'd left Phil.

He heard a rustling sound and looked to the right. A bright figure emerged, large white wings on his shoulders.

"Daniel. You've come."

The figure stepped forward and Dna stepped back.

"You're safe now Daniel."

"No, I'm not! Phil, what about Phil!"

The figure sighed solemnly. "He will learn to live. Daniel, you can't go back."

Dan felt sad. He'd caused Phil pain. The figure stepped forward again and touched a hand to Dan's shoulder. Wings sprouted from Dan's shoulders, covered in black feathers. The figure frowned and in a flash of light was gone. Dan didn't care. He just wanted to be back with Phil.

~~~~~~

Phil stared at himself in the mirror. His face was pale and sunken. His eyes had no life in them.

It had been only three days after Dan had passed away. The funeral had been yesterday. Phil had placed white roses by his friends grave this morning. Now he planned to do it.

Phil sat down, holding the black shape in his hand. The cold metal was sharp against his skin. He felt tears drip off his face as he lifted the gun to his head. He didn't want to live anymore and didn't care if this wouldn't bring Dan back. It would kill the pain, and that would be better than living anyways.

Without anymore hesitation, he clicked the safety off and pulled the trigger. A loud bang and then darkness.

~~~~~~

Dan stared a nothing. All he wanted was to see Phil. Suddenly, a figure emerged in front of him. A familiar figure. A figure with raven black hair and blue eyes. A figure with large white wings.

Phil.

Dan ran forwards, engulfing Phil in his arms.

"Phil!"

"Dan!"

As they touched, their wings turned colors. From Dan's black wings and Phil's white wings, their wings both turned gray, like a cloud.

And the two were together, in life and in death. Always.