Chapter # 42. ":( I'm Fine :)"

/--The next day--/

{Lucas}

~ I'm feeling zero. I remained neutral to everything that happened this week, to see What is today? Oh it's not October 3, do not sweat all the damn 3 months and the year together we have already fulfilled it. "Sighs. Why does everything that has to do with it persecutes me? I give up on all this. He gets up and goes down.

"How do you wake Tiger?" Charlie asked.

"Well, we'll tell you right," I said. And what are you doing?

"I wanted to talk to you ... But are you okay?" Charlie said.

-Of what? I have time, "I said.

"You need to clarify everything with Koti, you can not stay like this," says Charlie. Osea please !!

"I do not know. She was very clear with me, so I'll stay calm," I said.

"Too bad they're all over like this," Charlie adds sadly. I do not know what else to tell you, but you think he really did?

"Well ... I'll have to respect your decision and Charl do not do anything I know you," I said.

"Fuck you know me," Charlie said, laughing. What time do you class

"At 10:00," I said. Do you want to go to Parkour?

-Yeah right !! Charlie said excitedly. Maybe you'll find a girl over there

"No," I said seriously. Come on

"It was a big joke," Charlie said, smiling.

[Arrive at the Plaza]

-That's your brother? "They ask a group of boys.

"It is not a stranger that I found him in the street and I brought him." Obviously he's my brother stupid, "I said.

"It's adorable," a red-haired girl says.

"Of course Sandie is," I said.

-Who is she? Charlie asks suspiciously.

"She's my best friend out here," I said. Do not get like this, look, Sandie, he's my brother, Charlie.

-Hello. Charlie grinned dryly.

-Hello Baby!! Sandie says. Hey Lucas and what are you doing this afternoon?

"I smell like a bitch," whispers Charlie.

"Nothing," I replied, looking at Charlie.

-Do you want to go to the beach ? Sandie asked. Of course if your girlfriend lets you go out with your friends

"Okay, I do not have a girlfriend," I said, and Charlie interrupts me.

"Do not you have a girlfriend?" And Dakota? "Little brother, I remind you, you have Dakota, and he will not let you go with your dogs," I said, "I'm telling you, my friends."

"Charlie, she's in the past, do not make me act crazy in front of Sandie," I said annoyed.

-Wow you little brother leaves me surprised, says Sandie in surprise. But why do not you take her with us?

"I do not have a girlfriend, he just does not get over it," I said. Are you going late? Like at 2

"Sure, do you want to come small?" Sandie asked.

"I do not go out with the bitches I tell Lucas's friends. "I'd better be with Koti," Charlie said with a bad mood.

"You're not going anywhere with her, you're not going to make a load," I said.