Chapter # 23. "You're from this family and Derek from that"

-The next day--

{Dakota}

-How bloated I look like a strange bug, thank you life for being so cruel, it's 9:30 I'll have to get up. -She gets up and goes down. I think everyone is asleep there is not a soul around here, it does not matter, I'm going to leave here to clear my mind - He's going to a square. At last Peace and Tranquility, what is that? Is it Parkour? They're going to kill themselves if they keep doing those crazy things. " Wait for that kid I know him. - He's going to a group of people. Luke?

"Hello, Dako," Lucas says, smiling at me.

-What are you doing? This is dangerous bone, because you do not meditate or that I do, but this seems very dangerous to me, "I said.

-Parkour? Dangerous? Nah what happens is that you see it like this but it is not "says Lucas-

"Hmmm. I thought you were the only one, and I see there are girls there too," I said.

-Yes, a question happens to you? We can sit on those ramps to talk, "Lucas says.

"Okay," I said.

"I'll be right back," Lucas says, and we go to the ramps. * The boys are starting to joke *

-Ok I feel uncomfortable here, that your little group of Parkour makes fun of us - I said blush-

"They're like this all the time," Lucas said, looking at me. And tell me what happened to you?

"Well, I'm going to tell you, because I do not have anyone else to talk to, but first of all I can still see the swelling?" -I asked for-

"Well, a little, that's why I told you to talk," Lucas replied. And Randy?

-Randy is dodging me I do not know what happens to him, in the end a month ago I found out that Derek is adopted * Lucas Se Asombra *, and that we have another sister said sister she was dead but she was not dead she is alive, and she is living In front of my house and if I know what you're going to say is her, "I said annoyed. WHY THE DISGRACTIONS OVER ME!

"Randy's must have been someone with a gossip, and then what you're telling me you leave me surprised in everything you're saying, wow Dako you if you happen to be unhappy," said Lucas hugging me. If you need anything I'm here, you notice this

"I know Luc, but if Evangelinne returns the worst of the case it would be that Derek will leave and I do not want Der to go bone the always but always to be there when I need it and then that she comes it hurts to accept it" - I said with the eyes Crystallized.

-Oyeno I want to see you cry you know that I do not like to see you cry, - Lucas says looking at me. If you want, we're going to another place that I know, but do not be sad. Do you want to go to my house?

- To meditate? I think I need a meditation, you're going to teach me, "I said, smiling.

"But let's go," Lucas says and we get up and leave. Mom, I'm here, Mom. That woman I think is deaf

"Do not be like that, Lucas," I said.

"I wish there were not the crabs," Lucas says, praying.

"Which crabs?" "Ask confused.

"Alejandro and Tom," Lucas replied, looking around.

"Alejandro and Tom?" Who are they? -Said-

"My two younger brothers are worse than Charlie," Lucas said. I do not think there's anyone

-JAY, how funny -I said-

"Sit down," Lucas said. I'm going to look for something -

"Okay," I said, and went to some pictures. Awww how beautiful you were when you drink- I wear adorable-