Chapter # 1. "Welcome"

-The next day-

--POV Of Dakota--

"It's the first day of dawn in Australia, I feel strange, because when I was in Chicago I would rise like an ice cube, and here I get upright, I'll have to adjust to it all summer long." From Today Dakota Brown you will be different, already finished the good girl - She says that and enters the bathroom until it leaves. I leave my apartment and go to my grandparents' house - I ring the bell -

Mom: Daughter! He hugs her. 7 months ago I did not see you, I even think you're bigger my little one -

Dakota: Hi, Mom. I have many things to tell you -

Mom: That's what I wanted to talk to you about. " You left me cold yesterday! Pass my princess. "She steps aside and she passes. Sit down, baby. Now tell me what happened?

Dakota: Seven months ago I moved to Chicago, I thought it was going to make it fun since I moved there with my dad, we had a surprise. "He almost cried. And that surprise was a stepmother and three boys ... "Mota becomes the strong.

Mom: "He hugs her. Dako, there's something I did not tell you ...

Dako: What are you talking about, Mom? -Confused-

Mom: I already knew that's why I did not tell you

Dako: What? But why did not you tell me?

Mom: Because I knew you would not want to go

Dako: You're right about that. Aha, mother, as I was telling you, at that moment I was confused by that, and then the next day I went to school and met Randy, "Mio smiled. It was a nice thing when I met him and there I present all his friends that are the maximum, but after 3 or 4 days I do not remember and I went to see a notice of a movie that interested me and there was a puddle of water I was going Concentrated on my phone, when I walk in the puddle I feel someone grab me right away I look at the boy who grabs me and it was Lucas. At that moment we forgot everything, until one of my stepsisters came and I shit everything. "Look at the ceiling. At that moment Tiffany and I were looking confused as you do here, then she told me Dakota introduced my boyfriend to me at that moment I was baffled ...

Mom: I guess that was a low blow for you.

Dakota: Yes, then I left there and I asked for a permit and Randy found me he takes me to a stream and we talked until night came he took me to my house, the next day a friend gives me a letter and that letter was where he explained All the misunderstanding, ohh there call Lucas after he made me a dinner and we made up - You did. The next day Tiffany had talked to me about going to dinner and I said okay, so at that dinner Luke ends up with Tiffany and she threatened me that it was not going to stay that way, Lucas's birthday day did A plan to separate and then settled ... The next day we woke up cleaning as we made a mess in Dark's room and then there was a horrible argument between Tiffany and I then settled as it was not Dad we had a party, we locked the 3 foxes and the boy we left then my dad came and everything was over he told everyone to go home, until we were my brothers, Dad and I in the room he punishes us and I could not keep quiet He almost hit me. " Then Lucas called me and he took me to his house there. He spent two days the first one I met Charlie and we went out to a mall and then we went back to the house and composed a song later I told him that we had to talk and he said the same thing to me But I did not dare to tell him anything that came to me here, the next day I wake up and he was not so I go down to the kitchen and I get him kissing with a maid-It becomes strong until I burst into tears.

Mom: Ohh my baby come here I'm sorry, I already knew about your father. "He hugs her. I have something Dako to say ...

Dako: What's wrong Mama? -Crying-