Chapter 40: "Clarifications and Problems

/ - Next Day at 2:30 in the morning - /

{Lucas}

~ At this moment I am not sleepy, so I am in the sitting room thinking of everything that is happening. It's late I'll have to solve everything

-Tigre Why are you awake at this hour? Charlie asks.

"I'm not sleepy, I slept without sleep," I said.

"Are you uncovering what's going on?" Oh, why Koti? Charlie asked.

"For both, but for more for Koti." I'll have to talk to her later and tell me what's wrong with you? -Said-.

"I came to get some water and I saw that the door to the room was open," Charlie replied.

-Hmmm Do you want to sleep with me? -I asked for-.

"I was already wondering why you did not ask me that." Of course, Tiger, "Charlie said.

"Let's go Penguin," I said.

"Wait, can you take me to your room as a donkey?" Charlie asks.

"Okay, okay," I said, and we left.

"I missed sleeping with you," Charlie said.

"You know I do, I get used to you at this hour," I said.

-JAY, I LOVE YOU TIGRE, says Charlie.

"I SINGLE PENGUINITO," I said.

"Okay, well, betrayed by my brother," Alexander says.

- Come small Do you want to sleep here? -I asked for-.

"No, no, there's no room here," Charlie said.

"Let me answer, Charlie." Well, if I want to sleep here with you, "Alejandro replied.

"Of course take Charlie," I said.

"PERMY," Alejandro says, throwing at Charlie.

"Guys and relax, the two of them are paranoid," I said, laughing.

"Lucas, I'm the first bone," Charlie says.

-Ay already millet will not take it, I'm just going to sleep here, "Alejandro said.

"Get lost," I said, lying down. Pussy is 3:00 a.m. they will fight you if they are

"What kind of you dress up saying that, you who are so high," the children say.

(...)

[At 10:40 a.m.]

{Dakota}

"Kotii wakes up, Kotii," Dark says.

"What is it, Darki?" I asked between asleep and awake.

"You got two Whatsapp right now and I do not know who it is," Dark replied.

"Check, then," I said, yawning.

"One from Lucas and one from Tiffany," Dark said, sitting up on the bed.

-What? I said, getting up. Read Tiffany's first and then Lucas's

-Okay Tiffany says: Hi Dako we have to talk, things are not as you think ... !! Dark says.

-How could you send me that, that the video was made by itself? Oh they think I'm stupid, "I said annoyed.

-The Lucas I hope it's better, it says: Hello .. I know you do not want to see us for the video you saw, I just want us to meet in "The Note" at 2:30. If you want an explanation about all this what is happening ... Do not forget that I love you !! Dark comments. I think Lucas sent you the serious message, will you?