Chapter: #39."Me And You!"

/--The Next Day--/

{Dakota}

"What heavy days have you been for weeks, hopefully next week this will be arranged." Hmmm it's 9:30 that early is, I do not know where I'm going - She gets up and goes to the bathroom-

"Why did you get up at this hour?" Derek asked.

"You frightened me," I said, frightened. I was not sleepy, and you?

"Just the same," Derek replied. Hey Koti What happened to you and Lucas?

"Well, as I explained, during these days that I was kidnapped I started thinking and I think he and I will never get along," I said.

-Why do you say that? Derek asked.

-Because every time we are together there is something or someone that tries to separate us and when we are separated nothing happens, then how are we going to move forward with our relationship? "It's better to stay as we are," I replied with crystallized eyes.

-Koti love is like this, there are tears and laughter, in short there is everything. But if you really want him you have to fight for him and his love, regardless of anything, sister, "Derek said embracing her.

"But Derek will send you a video of Valery sleeping with your ex, how would you acact?" -Said-.

-If they are ex so the mother's pussy are still seen, R Derek replied. Tiffany wants to change?

"Well, I feel Der, I do not want to see them in paint," I said, sobbing. If she wants to change, I do not really know what to think

-I think it's better to change the subject. Do you want to go for a walk? Derek asked.

-Oki and Dark? -I replied-.

"Should he be in his room, I call him?" Derek asks.

"Well, if he's asleep we'll leave him," I said.

"HELLO," Dark says.

"Just in time, since we were going to call you," Derek says, laughing. Let's go for a walk, will you?

"Obviously yes," Dark replied. The Brown Triplets for a walk !!

"I hope Evangeline did not hear that," Derek says.

"Well, come on," I said, and we left.

[They arrive at the square]

"See that group that Parkour practices," Dark says.

"Look at that boy," Derek said, pointing. It seems familiar to me

"It's Lucas," I said, looking at him. We'd better leave before he sees us. "

"No, no, it's rude to go, if you say hello," Dark says, grabbing me. You behave.

"Hello, guys," Lucas said, looking at me.

"Hello Parkour guy," the boys say. Are you going to teach us this someday

"Of course you tell me, and I teach you," Lucas says.

"And you do not say hello?" Derek asked.

-Holiwis. "It's dry." And goodbye. "I turned and walked to a bench.

"That's rude, that's not our sister," Dark says. I think she was kidnapped in the old fashioned way, we need to find out what happened to the old

"I can understand why you're like this, I imagine you'll know what's going on," Lucas adds sorrowfully.