Chapter: #33."Where's Charlie?"

{Dakota}

"I woke up with a horrible headache, but I must admit, I loved everything that happened last night except in the part where the damn fucking phone rang." She stands up and stretches. I want to get Lucas's phone (He's asleep), but I do not know if I should catch him and if he wakes up ... I'll get him. "He picks up the phone and starts to check it. The very miser did not tell me that he had many messages from Clarita, that I will find more here. "He checks the calls that have been made to him. Hmmm I think this was the number you called last night, here is the romantic or the romantic moment breaks you, marco? But if it is another one of Lucas, that miserable dog is lying to me and I like a fool believing it, "Grimace....

-That is my telephone? Lucas asks. Who are you calling miserable dog?

"Ahh ... Ehhh ... Yes," I said. Well, Luquitas, you have to explain something sweet to me

"Now that you found it?" Lucas asks, picking up the phone. "Luquitas" I hate to be called that way, when you're annoying, you give me a few nicknames

"I'll tell you this, my love, because you do not have that number registered now that you play Luquitas," I replied annoyed.

"Well, you know that's the number last night, I do not even know who it is," Lucas said. Stop calling me that, and you have no reason to be like that since we are friends.

- [In My Mind: YOU ARE A STUPID HATE YOU] ... Well you are right we are NOTHING, so I better get out of here - I said going to the door. And it was a pleasure to show you how to dance. "

-DAKOTAAA -Grita Lucas. I did not tell you to leave. "

"Leave me alone," I said. WTF? What is this? "Shocked.

"I think some people abused with alcohol," Lucas said, laughing.

"Look at Dark with that cone of ice cream on his forehead." I said dead with laughter and shot her photo.

"Dako sees over there in the pool," Lucas says. My God, they turned out to be crazy people last night.

"Grab the helm, Jehovah," I added. From what we saved ourselves, but it was a crazy party ... THE FESTIVAL OF THE YEAR !!

"Speaking of the year, we're going out and going to college and graduation this year," Lucas says. I think you have to enjoy it to the fullest

"Well, if I had not thought of that," I said. It is better that you and I enjoy the maximum. "I wrap my arms around him. [Take a Picture] ... Did you hear that? We are taking a photo

"Wait, that bee is shooting us," Lucas says, running after a bee. HEYY

"LUCASS," I said, running to him. Why are you persecuting that bee?

"That person dressed in a bee was shooting us Dako!" In the call they made yesterday they told me that they knew us very well but very well both of us, and that they are also watching us both, also told me they had something that is very valuable for me ... So I do not know what to think Lucas said.

-Wow what? Lucas, now if I'm afraid, it will not be .... No, she's in another city ... It can not be, "I said.

"You thought the same thing as I did ... I did not want to tell you, but I think Tiffany is behind all this," Lucas adds.

-It can not be, that crazy woman came back Oh Fuck! I said scared. This must be a joke

"I'm sorry to tell you but you have to protect yourself a lot Dako, oh I do not have to go to my house," Lucas said.

"Anything, let me know, okay?" -Said-.

"Goodbye," Lucas said and walked away.

{Lucas}