Idiots.

(y/n)'s POV

"Well, maybe because you're weak."

"H-hey!"

"Oh, and stupid."

"YEAH WELL-"

"BOTH OF YOU! SHUT UP!" I growl, smacking Kakashi and Obito in the back of their heads.

"H-he started it!"

"Well, I'm correct."

"How am I even friends with you guys..?" I ask myself.

"You love us and you know it!" Obito smiles.

I laugh slightly and shake my head.

"Keep thinking that, hun."

"Class, calm down. Take your seats." The teacher says, walking into the room.

I sigh loudly, taking my seat next to Kakashi.

"So today, we will be learning how to throw shurikans." The teacher explains.

I hear lots of groans from people. Everyone gets up and we all make our way outside.  We make lines in front of three wooden posts.

"Here's how you throw them." The teacher says, throwing three shurikans, all of them hitting somewhere on the post.

After many attempts from the kids in front of me, it was now my turn.

"Wow, Kakashi! You got them all in the middle!!"

I growl under my breath and violently throw the shurikans. They all hit the middle.

"I can beat both of you!" I hear Obito yell.

I turn to my right, seeing Obito throw the shurikans. None of them hit the middle. In fact, only one hit the post. I watch him freeze.

"Told you." I hear Kakashi say.

"Be nice, Kashi." I say, walking over to Obito.

"Don't call me that."

"Hey, Obito. At least one of them hit the post." I smile.

"Hn..."

I sigh and hug the Uchiha. I feel him tense slightly, then relax.

"Just because you didn't get all of them in the middle, doesn't mean you're a bad ninja." I say.

"Yeah, well, I want Rin to notice me, not that damned Kakashi." He growls.

I bit my lip and let him go.

"She'll notice you..and if not, there's always others who will notice you." I say, walking over to Kakashi.

"We need to have Rin notice Obito." I order, narrowing my eyes at Kakashi.

"I thought you liked him?"

"I do, but... I want him to be happy." I mumble.

I hear Kakashi sigh and then feel my back being pat.

"Alright."
______________________________
Woo. Told ya the characters would be OCC. Anyways, we have a long way to go until the description is correct. That's all I need to say, BUH-BYE~Lynx