The war begins

(y/n)'s POV

"I can't believe he took the gunbai." I mutter, bouncing my leg as I sit in the stone throne.

'I mean it is the stronger of the weapons in this damn cave.' Yokubō sighs.

Huffing, I cross my arms and glance at my bag. Sure, I still had Kisame's sword, but I haven't even practiced with it yet so-

"Ugh, where even is that brat?" I ask, hoping that eighth of Yokubō's chakra in him isn't being overwhelmed by the other chakras there.

Yokubō goes silent as I feel him begin to concentrate.

And here's where the problem arises; I was never invited into the planning of this damn war, so I have no clue where either Uchiha is nor what they're doing.

I'm completely clueless right now.

The only plus side is the bijuu chakra in Obito means I can teleport to him instantly, which is what I'm planning on doing.

Just at the right time, though.

'He has met up with Naruto and your brother is currently fighting the rest of the jinchuurikis. Obito is fighting Kakashi and the eyebrow guy.' Yokubō informs, my own chakra feeling depleted.

I nod to myself while pondering where Madara is.

"Was there any Kages there?" I question, hoping Yokubō was able to see through Obito's eyes.

It takes a few seconds before Yokubō answers again, my spirit dropping immediately.

'No there wasn't. I can only assume they're with Madara.' He answers back, also sounding a tad bit concerned.

Standing up, I walk over to my bag and start searching through it. For what? I haven't got the faintest clue, but just anything.

Doing anything to take my mind off it.

"Would it be possible for me to seal that old man?" I ponder, pulling out another blank scroll.

'Unless he hasn't learned how to make his soul permanent in that body, no. The only way would be the by using the Reaper, and that's if he doesn't get out of your grasp.' Yokubō sighs, both acting like I should've known that and how he's disappointed in how strong Madara is.

I bite the inner side of my cheek and put the scroll to the side, continuing to dig through my useless nonsense.

I still have my expanding shuriken, but that's not a very good weapon to bring to a war.

"What if I throw the shuriken and you get summoned from it?" I ask, trying my best to think of an idea.

I feel Yokubō shaking his head in disagreement, my hope in helping going down the drain.

'You think better on the spot, (y/n). We both know this.' Yokubō mumbles.

I sigh and take my hands out of my bag. Getting up from my crouch, I look around the cave for one last time.

The Zetsu tree was empty, all the clones now being on standby at the war scene. The weapon corner was basically empty, Madara probably using all of them currently.