Bad ending

(y/n)'s POV

I ignore the clone doing my greetings for me as a I watch the two Uchihas land on Yokubō's head. Madara was smirking proudly as Obito began storming up to me.

"You helped us with this whole plan knowing you were going to interfere?!" He yells, grabbing me by the shirt collar.

I roll my eyes and tear his hand off me, the part of shirt collar he had ripping off with him.

"I told you from the start that I was against everything you were doing. And you knew you were a puppet from the start and here you are - sucking up to Madara-sama because he promised you what? A world where everyone is happy?" I scoff, holding my ground while Yokubō struggles to keep the ten tails down.

I watch Obito put his palm up to my face, a pole shooting out of it and stopping millimeters before impaling me. Smiling, I grab his wrist swiftly and impale my own forehead with the pole.

My vision begins spinning as I feel Yokubō's chakra already working to heal my wound, but it seems Obito forgot I have jinchuuriki healing because he immediately got tense and tried to tear his wrist out of my grasp.

As he's struggling to make me let go, I use the cloak's tails to grab his ankles. Already anticipating him using kamui, I quickly let go of his wrist and punch him with all my chakra focused at my fist.

Giggling, I watch him go flying off Yokubō.

"I'm glad you've grown at least." I hear Madara say.

I glance at him right as the ten tails overpowers Yokubō and we begin to roll over. Gasping, I quickly teleport Yokubō near the allies to save us both. When I turn around again, Madara is gone.

"Too bad I have to kill you, (y/n). You were basically my own child." He sighs from a distance.

Of course he's back on that damn monster.

"I'm not your child and I refuse to be called as such! My mom went through hell for me and Minato and Kushina taught me more than you ever have!" I yell back, beginning to form a beast bomb.

Before I can shoot it, I get choked from behind. As I stumble backwards, the beast bomb gets sent into the sky.

While I'm struggling to breathe, I start elbowing the man behind me.

"Leave my sister alone, asshole!!" I hear a voice below me say as Obito gets punched off Yokubō for a second time.

Glancing to my side, I watch as Naruto thanks a giant chakra version of Kurama. I can't help but smile at how much he's grown and how proud he's probably making Minato and Kushina.

"Go see your brother, I can handle things myself." Yokubō says, cracking his paws.

I nod to myself as I drop down to hug the top of his head before jumping off and landing next to my clone. We fist bump before the clone disappears with a poof.

Before I can even face the allies, I get tackled by a hug. I try my hardest to keep my emotions in check as I hesitantly hug Naruto back.

"I do have family..." He mumbles, hugging me tighter.

After a few seconds, I use the cloak's tails to push me and Naruto back into a standing position. He slowly releases the hug and smiles at me before turning back to the allies and telling them I'm safe.