Overkill

(y/n)'s POV

Yawning, I stare down at the white zetsu underneath me. Currently, I was training alone in the zetsu cave while Madara and Obito have a meeting.

Honestly, it's been a while since I've actually spoken with Madara; but he leaves his gunbai around for me still.

I doubt there's any bad blood between us, he's just busy.

Obito on the other hand..

He's the mystery.

Shaking my head, I connect the gunbai onto my back and start forming a rasengan. I had to use my one hand to keep my hair from falling into it, since I'm currently standing upside down on the cave's ceiling.

I release the chakra at my feet and plummet towards the white zetsu, quickly making a clone to push me in the right direction after the zetsu dodged. Once the clay cells explode, I back away and smile.

I bow as the zetsu forms back up, asking it politely to reconnect itself to the tree.

'Can I ask a question?' Yokubō asks out of nowhere.

I snicker to myself as I make a comment about him never asking for permission, only getting a ear ringing shout in return.

"Ask away, asshole." I mumble, holding my ears.

'Why're you still helping those Uchihas if you're planning to take them down?' He asks.

I stay silent as a I begin to clean up my training mess.

"I guess it's because I still love Obito and want to see him succeed, even for just a second." I whisper, using the chakra cloak to form the ground back together.

Yokubō groans at my answer, making me roll my eyes as always.

'What about Madara then?'

I shrug as I wander to the stone throne, sitting down and getting comfortable before answering again; the gunbai resting beside the throne.

"It's nice having a father figure, duh. But Yokubō, I have a plan I promise. I just didn't think of it until a year or two ago." I say, nervously laughing at the end.

I feel Yokubō's deadpan through my chakra, making me feel defensive as I try to reason with the beast panda.

"Not to mention, they're going to lose anyway! Naruto has everything under control!" I yell, crossing my arms and turning away.

'I don't know why you turned when I'm literally inside you.' Yokubō snickers, resulting in a slap to my chest.

I suddenly tense up as I feel myself get lifted and sat back down. Blinking a few times, I glance down at the purple cloak underneath me before glaring at the masked man.

He laughs to himself as he takes off his mask and drops it on the floor, preceding to pull me back into his chest. I sigh intensely before letting him rest his arms around my waist.

"You're never this touchy, what did you do?" I question, readjusting myself on his lap.

"Am I not allowed to indulge in you, my love?" Obito asks back, resting his face in the crook of my neck.