Prologue

"I'm back." I exclaimed as I close the door.

"Good news and bad news welcomed you back, Haru." I stood still and stared blankly at the latter. "Woah, woah. Chill youngest Min."

"Spill the beans, Lee." I shot back as I sit.

"Hmph, we've been friends for how many years yet you still keep on calling me that. I seldom hear you call me on my first name."

"Whatever you say, I'm not in the mood to do so though."

"Which one will go first? Good or bad news?" He said.

"Neither of the two and if you don't want to, that's better." I replied.

"Tch. Good news is, you're going to transfer to another school somewhere tomorrow. The bad news is, you're going to be far away from me. Noooo!" He whined and jump onto me.

"Get off! That's totally the opposite!" I held his forehead to stop him from hugging me.

"You mean, the good news is that you'll be far away from me?! I'll go too!”

"Oh? You have enough money to go there? Lend all of them to me." I chuckled and it made him frown.

"I'll earn money after I graduate. I'll go to Seoul and find you." He pouted and crossed his arms. Wow, thanks.

"Thanks, Lee I'm gonna pack my things up."

"Why do you keep on calling me on my surname?"

"When's the flight?" Totally ignoring his question.

"At 4 A.M."

"K. See 'ya later! Night!"

"HEY!" He yelled but I just laughed at it and immediately rushed upstairs to get my things packed.

I'll miss everything here. Damn it, why do we even have to move away and mom informed Junwoo first before me?

I guess because I was outside strolling nearby. After I packed all of my things, I slept enough before going to the bathroom to took a quick shower.

I'm quite excited at the same time, sad.

I wore my grey crop top hoodie paired with a high-waisted pants and a white sneakers. I heard my mom calling me from downstairs.

"Young lady? We're about to go to the airport, get down here!"

"Yes, yes, I'll be going!" I yelled back after putting some tint on my lips.

I went down to see mom standing near the door, waiting for me. "You okay?"

"Yes, I am. I'm just surprised that.... We're suddenly moving away...."

"I'm sorry to not inform you beforehand when I found out that I was sent to a new work in Seoul."

"Seoul?" My eyes widened. That was in my bucketlist!

"Uh-huh. Shall we go then?" I nodded.

We arrived at the airport, in a moment I'll be inside the airplane! My sadness faded and I can't help but get excited!

"Are you really leaving....?" I turned my attention on Junwoo, and hugged him.

"I guess so, I'll see you soon, thank you for taking good care of me all these years. Love you bro!" He tightened his hug.

"I'll miss you so much. I'll be lonely. No one will treat me in a fast food.... Ever..."

"The fuck? That's what you just wanted all along? Immature." He laughed and I smacked his butt.

"Hmm, maybe, I guess?"

"User."

I waved my hands on him and my uncle, "Thank you! Bye-bye!"

The flight went smooth and finally. I'm in Seoul!