2

Another day is equal to another energy consuming day. Damn, I'm too lazy so much hate.

"I'll go outside, be right back." I casually said.

Last night, I found a nice coffee shop plus there's a lot of books in there. Also, the weather is nice, aaah, great timing to spend my energy to the fullest.

I went inside the shop and paid for the longest time available, I searched on the manhwa and manga area.

All I can say, “THIS IS HEAVEN!” and did the victory pose.

I heard someone chuckle from behind, "Excuse me, would you mind stepping aside?"

A man with a hat, a black shirt paired with loose jeans and converse shoes. Uhm, nice style?

"Done staring?" I quickly stepped aside, he then pat my head.

"What the- Pardon the my intrusion but did you see that ‘thing’?" I asked, he stopped getting books.

"Yes, I did but I don't mind." He smiled and I sighed.

I also got books and entered a room to start. Things went by so fast and it's also time for me to go home, it's already night.

"I might get scolded for this act."

I zoned out for a moment realizing what will be the consequences. Spending money this day, now I won't receive this much money the next time.

I returned the books on the return box and headed my way to the door, I was about to pull it when someone grabbed my hand by accident.

"What-" Ah, it was the guy earlier, he's on the phone.

"Yes, Yoongi-hyung I'll be right back. I'm sorry for ditching practice."

I can't hear what he was saying- uhm, I mean I don't like eavesdropping but I heard “Yoongi”... Do they know each other? Bet they're not.

Bet he's another person with the same name. Then I remember that he ignored me and pulled the door together with my hand.

How long was I walking while thinking? I got home without even knowing. I got inside the house, saw my mom and dad sitting on the sofa drinking tea.

"I was contacting you but you didn't answer. Where were you?" My mom softly said.

I perceive she's angry, but remained calm.

"I was in a coffee shop, reading books." I scratched my nose lightly, they nodded.

"Okay, I'll let you pass."

Zoomed out of the living room to my shell.

glossgenius;

Yah, where are you?

You know I'm gonna get mad if you don't answer right now.

Haru.

I'm warning you.

Don't ignore me.

mxharuki;

Uh, I'm still alive and kicking.

glossgenius;

You won't be if I would be there.

mxharuki;

Oh come on, I was just enjoying myself in a coffee shop, reading books. READING BOOKS!

glossgenius;

Did you perhaps....

mxharuki;

Hmm?

glossgenius;

Saw one of my co-member there?

mxharuki;

Oh? That tall guy with a black shirt? I heard him call you, “Yoongi-hyung” though I thought you didn't know each other, because I reckoned that he's just another man with the same name.

glossgenius;

I didn't say that you should explain. I was just asking if you saw him.

mxharuki;

Damned brother, I hate you.

glossgenius;

Glad to accept that hate then.

I threw my phone on the bed, and dropped myself. It's nice that I have a sibling though it's a pain when their personality is more worse than yours.

Hmm, that guy... His face is my type.