5 | Mad Love 2️⃣

If you don't know or don't remember in the last part, please go back to read so you won't be confused. Thanks and hope you like it!😜💋

Yes I do," you moan loudly as Bruno trails soft kisses down your neck and collarbone, making you shiver. Once he has that spot covered he goes back up to your lips.

"You don't wanna leave me babygirl," Bruno says chuckling. "You say you want to stop seeing me but you and me both know that you'll be right back here in a couple of days begging for my dick to be inside of you."

You suck your teeth and angrily try to push Bruno off of you but he's too strong. He grabs both of your hands and hold them above your head, kissing you deeply.

Well, he does have a point. Bruno's touch is addicting and you sure as hell wouldn't be able to go months; or possibly years without seeing or feeling him.

"I hate you. I fucking hate -," Bruno cuts you off by slamming a hard kiss on your lips. "Shut the fuck up and take this dick," he growls.

He starts to leave warm wet kisses down your chest and stomach. By the time he reaches your thighs, you're a moaning mess.

When he finally reaches your thighs, he starts to kiss everywhere teasingly slow. Every kiss causing your body to jerk upward.

"Bruno I - shittt," you drawl out shakily as Bruno licks a sensitive spot under your right thigh.

He looks up at you with cocky ass smirk before continuing to head towards your sex.

You suck in a breath when you feel Bruno's soft curly hair pass up against your inner thigh lightly as he kisses his way towards your panties. Your breath becomes ragged and irregular.

"Panties off," he says as he takes them off.

He kneels between your legs, biting his lips, before pressing his thumb up against your clit. "You're wet for daddy, aren't you?"

"Mmm yes papi," You moan back lightly. He presses his tongue up against your clit before teasing your slit by running his tongue back and forth over it.

"Shit," you scream out when he starts motorboating your pussy while moaning against it at the same time.

You cover your face with your arms and start to cry tears of pleasure.

"Ahh Bruno... I'm bout to... I'm bout to cum," you shiver, feeling the pressure start to build up in your stomach.

"Cum for me babygirl. All over my fucking face," Bruno says, licking even more faster.

You start squirming around because the pleasure was too good, Bruno holds you in place as you cum, making sure to lick up every drop.

"Fuck," you whisper to yourself, shakily.

He kisses his way back up to your lips before tugging lightly on your bottom lip. "Do you still want to leave?," Bruno asks, smiling.

"Yes," you say lowly.

"Well I guess I'll just have to fuck you until you change your mind."

With that he slams into you making you arch your back and scream out. Bruno kisses you to try and muffle your screams.

"Ugh fuck yes papi," you scream out as Bruno repeatedly slams into you showing no mercy.

By this point, you've completely given in to Bruno. He's fucking it up way too damn good right now.

"That's the type of shit I wanna hear," Bruno grits against your neck.

Just as you feel yourself about to come, Bruno pulls out of you and flips you over on your stomach.

You groan angrily. Bruno chuckles. "Don't worry baby I'm not done with you yet. That shit was just foreplay."

You moan loudly as Bruno slaps your ass two times before sliding in completely.

You try to run away from him because the pleasure's too good but that just makes him grip you tighter by your hips and pull you back to him eagerly.

"Nuh uh babygirl don't try to run away from me. Bring that ass back here."

"Oh fuck," you curse as Bruno starts banging into you, pulling your hair.

After about 40 minutes of being fucked in multiple positions and complete pleasure, you cum the hardest you came all night.

"Shit Bruno.. I can't... I can't," you gasp, trying to catch your breath.

"Yes you can baby. Cum one more time for daddy," with that being said he speeds up his thrusts up even more.

You feel the pressure build up in your stomach and your body start to lose control. "Shit," you drawl out as you squirt everywhere.

You lay on your back, shaking and staring up at the ceiling, trying to recover from all the intense orgasms you've had.

You feel shivers go up your spine as Bruno starts at your feet and then continues licks and kisses his way up to your lips where he licks them lightly.

"You still want to leave me?" He asks, leaving a lingering kiss on your lips.

"No," you say, kissing him harder.

"Thank you," Bruno says looking up at ceiling like he was talking to God.

"Shut up," you giggle.

No matter how much you try you'll never stop seeing Bruno. To be completely honest with yourself, you didn't want to either.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ahhh that took a long ass time to write but it was worth it. Like I said before, I'm going to be writing more song based imagines so if you want any song requests, drop them in the comments. Thanks for reading, cutie ❤️❤️❤️