6 | Doubt

Song Inspiration: Losing | H.E.R

Listen to the song before or while you read :) 💋😌

You carefully step out of the hot steamy shower into the fogged up bathroom. Quickly drying yourself off, you wrap a towel around yourself before stepping into the bedroom.

When you enter the room, you're greeted by a shirtless Bruno sitting on the edge of the bed, watching television.

When he notices you he looks at you smiling cutely, showing off his dimples. "Come here, babygirl," he says motioning you over to him.

You slowly walk over to him smiling before sitting down on his lap. As soon as you sit down, you feel his strong hands grip both of your hips.

Butterflies automatically activate in your stomach as Bruno slowly kisses your neck.

"You're so damn beautiful, you know that?," he whispers, leaving wet warm kisses down your neck as he rubs his hands up and down your thighs slowly.

All you could do was moan and slowly grind against his bulge.

"Alright, keep on teasing me", Bruno moans deeply.

"I love you," Bruno says softly, kissing you on the tip of your nose.

"I love you too," you respond lowly.

But to be honest, sometimes you weren't really sure. Not talking about you loving Bruno. You loved Bruno with your entire being. It was Bruno you were kinda worried about.

You say this because sometimes Bruno comes home acting distant and shady and other times he'll come home all over you and loving, like right now. It was so damn confusing.

"What's wrong, love?," Bruno asks concernedly, trying to read your face.

"Nothing. I'm good," you lie, putting on a fake smile.

"No you're not y/n. I know you baby. If there's something wrong I can't fix it if you don't tell me."

You sigh loudly.

"Bruno, do you really love me?" you ask hesitantly.

"Of course I do. I wouldn't have said I love you earlier if I didn't mean it," he states looking directly into your eyes. "Why are you asking me this?" he asks looking at you worriedly.

"I don't know it's just that -", you stop mid sentence, looking down.

A few seconds past when you feel your chin being lifted up. "Y/n look at me." You keep avoiding his eyes.

"Baby look at me," he repeats.

This time you finally look at him with tears in your eyes.

"If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be sitting right here talking to you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't have invited you to live in my house. I love you so fucking much, it hurts. I mean, what do I have to do to make you realize that?"

"Prove it. Show me you love me Bruno," you say softly.

"With pleasure."

With that he lays you down on the bed, kissing you deeply with all the passion he has.

"I love you so damn much and it's sad you don't realize it," he whispers against your lips.

He unties your towel before kissing your neck lightly making you moan.

You grab tightly on his curls as he starts to leave multiple love bites down your neck.

He kisses down your chest, only stopping to give attention to both breasts.

Once he's done doing that, he takes his time leaving more warm wet kisses down your body until he reaches your private part.

"This shit is so beautiful," he whispers before leaving a light kiss on your clit.

"Mmm Bruno," you moan loudly.

Bruno's kisses and touch is slowly making all the doubt go away. He's so addicting and you're extremely lucky to have him. You wouldn't trade him for a damn thing.

Bruno starts to tease you even more by slowly sliding his tongue and down your slit.

"Fuck Bruno, stop teasing me babe," you moan lightly.

He smirks up at you before sliding off the bed and quickly taking off his pants (wearing no underwear), revealing his long, hard dick.

He crawls back up to you, kissing you hard. "Open your legs for me baby," he says in this sexy ass deep voice.

As soon as you open your legs, Bruno shoved himself inside of you causing you to scream out in pleasure.

"Be as loud as you want babygirl. I want the neighbors to hear how good I'm making you feel," Bruno breathes against your neck.

Bruno starts to speeding up and pouring into you until you can't take the pleasure.

"Fuck Bruno! This is too much pleasure! Stoppp," you drawl out.

"Yes you can baby. Take every fucking inch," he moans back.

About 40 minutes later, you feel yourself tighten around Bruno.

"Shit Bruno... I'm bout to... I'm bout to.." you scream out. "Shit y/n, I'm bout to cum too, fuck."

You and Bruno's moans and grunts fill the room as you both come together.

It's the most amazing feeling you've ever fucking felt.

Bruno falls on top of you, kissing you deeply.

"That was amazing Bruno," you speak out of breath.

"It was babygirl," Bruno responds, kissing you on your chin.

"I'm so sorry for doubting you baby," you start. "I don't know what the hell I was thinking."

"Naw it's not your fault. I shouldn't have done anything to make you doubt my love for you," Bruno responds.

"I love you," you say, lightly kissing Bruno on his lips.

"I love you more babygirl," Bruno replies kissing you back.

After that night, you never doubted Bruno's love for you. You and him were soulmates and you weren't about to mess that up.