4 | Mad Love

Hey my beautiful Hooligan fam👋🏽. So this is one of my favorite imagines I've written and I'm rlly proud of it. It took me a hella long time to write this so hopefully you'll like it. BTW, I'm probably going to be doing more song based imagines in the future so if you have a song you want me to do, pm me or drop it in the comments. Anyways, enjoy!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SONG: Mad Love | Jojo

I highly recommend you listen to the song before or while reading to set the mood / vibe.

You breathe out deeply as you pull up to his dimly lit house. It's 11:39 pm and you would normally be asleep right now but you couldn't hold this in any longer.

About 6 months ago, you and Bruno started messing around with each other behind his girlfriend, Jessica's back. You knew what you were doing was wrong but at the same time you weren't really ashamed of it either. You couldn't help it, his sex was just so fucking addicting.

After giving a long pep talk to yourself and preparing yourself for what you're going to say, you finally fight up the courage to tell him.

You didn't really need to call Bruno to make sure Jessica wasn't around because he told you a couple of days ago that she wouldn't be back until next week because she was going to New York to spend some time with her friends. That made it the perfect time to  do this.

You slowly walk up to the porch of the mansion before taking a deep breath and knocking on the door. Almost immediately the door opens up and there's Bruno, smiling showing off his dimples.

He's wearing a black tank top that's showing off his toned chest and and tattooed arms along with a pair of black Adidas sweatpants. His full curly Afro is out, making him look even more sexier.

Shit, this is going to be harder than I thought, you think silently to yourself. Bruno is looking too damn good.

As soon as you're about to start talking, you feel a pair of lips smash into yours. You feel yourself being lifted off the ground and carried into the house.

You hear the door close and your back hit the door.

"I missed this shit so fucking much," Bruno breathes against your neck, his warm breath making you shiver. You moan as he starts to lick and kiss the side of your neck with his warm lips and tongue.

"Shit," you moan lightly as Bruno kisses his way back up to your lips, where he starts to kiss you heavily.

Without breaking the kiss, Bruno picks you up and carries you upstairs to the bedroom. Opening the door with his foot, he brings you in the room and sets you down lightly.

Still kissing you, he grabs both of your ass cheeks causing you to push up against his bulge making you moan lightly.

"Take off these fucking clothes," Bruno grits, slapping your ass. You hurriedly take of your shirt as Bruno watches you intently.

You just get done pulling the shirt over your head when you remember the reason why you actually came.

"Wait Bruno, I didn't come for this", you start.

"Okay, so what did you come for?,"he asks gruffly, walking up to you until he's only inches away from your face.

You lose your train of thought for a second because Bruno presses his soft chest up against your skin and kisses your bottom lip lightly.

"What did you come for baby?," he asks again lowly. This time biting on your bottom lip and pulling on it, teasingly.

It takes you a minute to gather your thoughts but when you do, you start stuttering.

"Um, to tell you t-that I don't think we s-should do this anymore," you stutter.

Bruno starts sucking on your neck. "Do what babygirl?,"

"Shit," you whisper to yourself.

You're trying to tell Bruno that y'all shouldn't be doing what y'all are doing right now but he's very slowly making you change your mind.

"What we're doing right now. This is wrong. I mean, you have a girlfriend and she doesn't even know about us. It's just-," you're cut off by Bruno slamming his lips into you once more.

"Shut the hell up," Bruno grits, biting your neck.

He then proceeds to pick you up and throw you on the bed. "You don't really wanna stop doing this," he smirks cockily hovering over you, licking and kissing your neck.

Fuck, you think to yourself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Part 2 coming next 😈😈😈