2 | Breakfast

You groan lightly as you wake up to sunlight shining in the room and Bruno's arms wrapped securely around your waist.

You struggle trying to get out of his grip without waking him up.

Once you finally get loose, you quickly place a pillow in his arms so that he'll think it's you.

As soon as you place the pillow in his arms, he cuddles the pillow.

That's so damn cute, you think to yourself.

You walk towards the bathroom getting ready to a shower.

On the way to the bathroom, you grab Bruno's white T-shirt off the floor that stops right below your knees.

You head and the bathroom and take your shower.

When you come out you put on the t-shirt, brush your teeth, put on some cocoa butter lotion, and head towards the kitchen to start breakfast.

Once you've made it to the kitchen, you take out all the ingredients and pots you need and start cooking.

While you're cooking, you start singing and twerking to yourself.

You're little dance party is interrupted when you feel a hard slap on your ass.

"Ow, what the fuck", you say, turning around.

You're greeted by Bruno's little fine ass. His soft toned chest and stomach are shirtless and he's only wearing gray sweatpants that show his dick print.

"Good morning babygirl", Bruno says laughing before leaving a soft kiss on your lips.

"Damn, Good morning to you too", you respond, turning back around the finish cooking.

You feel Bruno's strong arms wrap around you from behind as he rests his chin on the top of your shoulder.

"It smells good in here. Whatcha cooking?", Bruno says, looking over your shoulder.

"Food", you respond dryly, not taking your attention off of the stove.

"Alright keep being a smart ass. I have something that will fix that", Bruno says, lightly biting the side your neck.

"Really? Something like what?", you respond chuckling.

"This", you squeal as Bruno unexpectedly picks you up and sets you down on the countertop.

Bruno runs both of his hand up your thighs, stopping at your hips.

"You look good in my shirt", he says leaving light kisses down your neck.

"Mmm Bruno", you instantly bring both of your hands up to his curls, tugging at them.

Your moan gets louder when Bruno finds your sweet spot and starts to lick and suck on it.

While he's doing this, he brings his hand inside of your panties, rubbing your clit lightly.

"You're so fucking wet. Let me see if I can make this shit even more wetter."

Before you can say anything, Bruno slams his entire length inside you.

You moans and screams fill up the kitchen as he slams into repeatedly.

His nails dig into your thighs and your nails dig into his back.

After a while of complete fucking pleasure, Bruno pulls out of you and lifts you up.

"Fuck this shit. I wanna taste you", he grits, eating you out.

You pull at Bruno's hair hard as he eats you like you're the last meal he'll ever eat.

You feel yourself about to cum.

"Ah fuck Bruno. I'm bout to cum", you manage to scream out.

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my fucking face", Bruno says in between licks.

"Fuck. Fuck. Shit.", you scream as you explode.

After Bruno makes sure to lick up every drop, he lightly puts you back on the ground.

"Damn", you say shakily, trying to gain your balance.

"Welp, that was my breakfast", Bruno says, wiping his mouth and kissing you on the forehead.

"Shut up", you playfully say, giving him a peck on the lips.