14 | Coming Down ~One Shot~

Aye cuties, what's popping? So imma do something a little different. I'm going to make a one shot :). So if you don't know what a one shot is, it's basically still an imagine but it'll just be in first point of view A.K.A your point of view. Anyways, enough of my shiii, I hope y'all like this one. 🤞🏽❤️

__________________________

"I found God
I found him in a lover
When his hair falls in his face
And his hands so cold they shake"

I stand in my living room window, staring at my ex-lover, Bruno. He's standing in the cold outside my window, staring deep into my eyes. We ended up leaving each other on bad terms.

You see, Bruno was kind of like a Greek god in a way. The way his sharp jawline curved perfectly, his gorgeous features, and his perfect body. Along with his beautiful light brown eyes and his sweet, husky voice.

I motion for him to come to the door so I can let him in from the freezing weather.

"Why are you here?" I whisper as I let him him inside, closing the door gently behind him.

"Because I miss you." He responds, placing his cold hands on either side of my face.

"No. You can't miss me. I'm sorry but you're too good for me." I say, pulling my face away from his hands.

"I do miss you. And remember babygirl, everyone needs both good and bad in their life. Yin and yang darling." Bruno says, wrapping both of his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He places a small warm kiss on the side of my neck that causes my heartbeat to increase and sends warm chills up my skin.

"Now we're lost somewhere in outer space
In a hotel room where demons play
They run around beneath our feet
We roll around beneath these sheets"

"No. This is a bad idea Bruno." I whisper breathlessly as Bruno leaves a wet trail of kisses down my neck.

"Relax your mind baby. Don't focus on the bad and stop worrying. You've always have and always will be good enough for me." Bruno says, placing his warm lips on mine, removing both my shirt and his.

"I've got a lover
A love like religion
I'm such a fool for sacrifice
It's coming down, down, coming down

My walls are breaking down slowly with each delicate kiss that Bruno leaves on my skin. I missed him like hell and I still love him but I'm not good enough for him. I have to give him up.

Overwhelmed by emotions, I feels hot tears run down my face. Bruno kisses each one away while whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"I found a martyr
He told me that I'd never
With his educated eyes
And his head between my thighs"

I moan out in complete pleasure as Bruno kisses in between my thighs, covering every place except where I need him the most.

"Please Bruno. Stop teasing me." I moan.

Not saying anything, Bruno looks up with me with that cocky ass smirk on his face before lowering himself down against my warmth. I gasp and grab Bruno's curls when I feels his warm tongue make contact with my throbbing clit.

"I found a savior
I don't think he remembers
Cause he's off to pay his crimes
And he's got no time for mine"

He starts to get dressed as I lay there breathless.

"Where are you going?" I whine. I inwardly roll my eyes at how fucking pathetic I sound. I promised myself that I would never let another man make me feel this way. Especially not the same man.

"Unless you can admit that you love me, I'm leaving." Bruno says harshly, buttoning up his shirt.

"Every single night, pray the sun'll rise
Every single time, make a compromise
Every single time, pray the sun'll rise
But it's coming down, down, coming down
It's coming down, down, coming down"

I sit here thinking. I think about all the days filled with nothing but guilt after Bruno walked away after I crushed his heart. But now, here he is, telling me he'll stay if I say the three words that'll break my bones to say.

I stand up and walk over to where he is before lowering myself onto his lap. I intertwine his soft hands with mine and look into his light brown eyes, filled with anticipation and hope. At that point, my walls are completely destroyed.

"I love you." I smile.

____________

So this one is one of my favorites. One bc Halsey is queen 💁🏽 and two bc of how descriptive it was. I'm proud asf of this one 😃❤️.