1 | Movie Night

You and Bruno were sitting on the couch, cuddling, watching "Empire".

Bruno was sitting behind you and you were sitting in between his legs.

Every once in a while, Bruno would kiss your shoulders or either kiss the back of your neck.

It was kind of annoying because you were trying to watch the movie and it kept distracting you, but at the same time, you were enjoying it.

"Babe, stop", you say giggling as Bruno starts to lick up and down your neck slowly.

Ignoring what you said, Bruno keeps on doing the same thing.

"Bruno stop, I'm trying to watch the movie", you say, trying to push his face away.

"I don't give a fuck about the movie", he grits, pushing your arms away and laying you down on the couch.

You moan as Bruno gets on top of you and starts to leave small kisses starting from your jawline going towards your neck.

Once he gets towards the crook of your neck, he starts sucking and licking it.

"Babeeeee", you drawl out as Bruno leaves a big hickey on that spot.

He kisses the hickey softly and goes up to your lips.

As soon as his soft lips touches yours, you bury both of your hands inside Bruno's curls.

Bruno's moans in your mouth as you start tugging lightly on his curls.

Your lips separate and Bruno brings your bottom lip in his mouth, sucking on it before letting it pop back in place.

Bruno trails wet, warm kisses down your chest only stopping to take off your black tank top.

"Shit y/n, you're so fucking sexy", he whisper roughly, kissing your stomach lightly.

"Mmm you are too", you say quietly as he snatches your bra off.

Once he finally gets your bra off, starts sucking on your left nipple while playing with the other one.

After giving attention to both of your breasts, he starts to lick and kiss his way down your stomach.

Once he got to the top of your shorts, he slowly starts to rub you through the fabric before bringing his hand inside of them.

"No panties, huh?", he says looking up at you with a damn smirk on his face,.

You want to tell him to shut the fuck up and fuck you already but the pleasure is so good you can't even speak.

"Shit Bruno", you say softly, closing your eyes.

"You can keep moaning my name but you're about to be screaming it", Bruno says.

Before you can respond, he already has his mouth on your clit, repeatedly pushing his tongue up against it hard.

"Fuck, fuck, shit", you scream out curses.

Bruno moans loudly and the vibrations from it only causes you even more pleasure.

He's eating you out like it's his last meal he will ever eat.

Bruno's fucking it up so good that you try to push away from him because the pleasure is too intense but that only makes him pull you to him tighter.

"Don't run away from me, babygirl. This shit is too fucking good", he says in between licks.

You arch your back as you feel yourself about to cum.

"Cum for me baby. I want you to cum all over my fucking face", Bruno says in his sexy ass deep voice.

Your entire lower half lifts off of the bed as you explode.

"Shitttt", you drawl shakily as Bruno licks up every bit of it.

Bruno lifts you up onto his lap and rests his hands on your ass.

"You still want to watch that movie?", Bruno asks, laughing.

"Naw, that's better than any movie I'll ever see", you respond, landing a light kiss on his lips.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So that was my very first imagine and I hope you guys liked it 😅 If you have any requests, please help a sister out by pming or commenting them. Thank you ❤️