I missed you - N (3)

Începe de la început

They look so adorable together; I'm sure he would be a good father one day.
______

- So what brings you here? he asked me after the waiter left.

- My mother and I moved in Tokyo a month ago because she found a better job and took me with her.

- And your father?

- My parents divorced and he's still in Korea.

I'm not so happy with this idea but it's better than the times when they fought because of minor things. I know I'm an adult and I can take my own decisions and live alone but I prefer to do this permanently when I'll have my family, until then I'll suport and help my mother.

- Sorry for asking, I didn't mean to be..

- It's ok, you don't have to be sorry, I cut off his sentence.

For the next two or three hours we talked about many things, we even remembered some memories of events that had happened to us a couple of years ago, that time at our first anniversary when Chanyeol pushed us with the face into the cake (that was why he bought a big one) "just for fun" and it was, we laughed a lot because we had our revenge later.

- How is he?

- Chan is actually great, he has a good job and a nice girlfriend.

- Really? So, you two aren't.. a couple?

- Wait, what? No. Why would you say that?

- I just thought after I left he would ask you out or something. I knew he liked you Jihyun so I gave him the chance to be with you just because... I wanted you to be happy.

- I know but, oppa.. for me didn't matter if you were on the other side of the world, I still love you..

Well, I said it and I don't regret anything if he's not feeling the same then it means I have to get over it. Hope dies last.

He seems to be confused and a little.. shocked? about my confesion; I'm feeling nervous, impatient and scared at the same time to find out what he thinks right now; whatever will be his answer I'll accept it.

He sighed and gave me a shy smile while holding my hand.

- I love you too.

My heart filled with joy just by seeing his beautiful smile and hearing those words comming from him makes me the happiest girl in the world ( Don't judge me, you would say the same thing if you would be in my place).
________
*a couple of months later*

- Hey, I have to go to work now. Stay in bed today, ok?

I nodded.

- Bye, he said after kissing my forehead.

- Bye..

I felt sick lately, I couldn't eat properly, I felt like I was about to trow up every moment and I did so every now and then. I wonder why? Then I realised that more than a month passed since I had my period. How stupid can I be and not notice that? *mentally slapping myself*

A thought came in my mind: am I... No, I can't assume without being sure, maybe is just a coincidence.

An hour later I went to the pharmacy to buy some pills and a pregnancy test and after I arrived home a went straight to the bathroom.

Five minutes passed so hard, it seemed an eternity and I mean it. I took the test in my shaking hand when I saw it was positive. Is this true?
___

- Jihyun, I'm home!! Hakyeon shouted after he closed the door.

No answer.

- Jihyun? walking towards the bed I am sitting in. What's wrong?

I have no idea how to say it. I'll just show him the test. I took it from the tabel and put it in his hand. He looked at me having a concerned expresion on his face.

- What is this?

He was looking for the answer into my eyes but I couldn't find my words.

- Jihyun-ah, is this real? Are you serious? Am I going to be a father?

He kept asking me a lot of questions.

- Yes oppa.

- That is the best news I've ever recieved, hugging me so tight that I couldn't breath.

- Oppa..

- Oh.. ok, sorry. But I just can't help myself!!

- It's ok, I said laughing.

I didn't expect this to happen with all the ups and downs and our break ups and all the time passed far from each other.. now I know fate wanted us to be together and now we have our own family and a kid; everything we wished for.

- I love you, Jihyun, he said and then kissed me.

______________________________________

This is not exactly how I imagined it but I hope you liked it. ^^ also sorry for the mistakes I've made, there are probably a lot but I'm still learning hehe..

CoffeeAndVIXX writing this story was a pleasure and a challenge for me at the same time and I would do it again.