I missed you - N (2)

1 year and 3 months later

"She was surrounded by darkness so she couldn't see anything but in the moment she stepped she heard a terrifying growl behind her; her heart was beating so fast that she tought it was going to jump out of her body. Another growl made her breath stop then she turned around and saw.."

What? Where is it? The book just disappeared from my hands.

- Yah!! We finished the college. For the name of the God why were you with a book in your hands?

- Chanyeol?

- Bingo!

He came in front of me holding my book in his right hand, he looks upset.

- I'm gonna give it back to you when we'll be 60 years old if it's necessary. I'm tired of seeing you with this, pointing the book.

Wow, he's overreacting.

- I was just trying to relax by reading a story.. why you are so paranoiac?

- You know.. normal people would go somewhere and have fun but you are staying on a bench in the park reading.

- What am I doing it's not your business. Now give it back to me!

He didn't... ugh!! Why is he acting like this? That's the usual him but it's still annoying; he's always playing around, making funny faces or saying stupid things just to make me smile and probably he's doing the same thing now but I really want to finish that book, I waited so much time for it and I'm not going to let him ruin my plans.

- No, he said looking straight into my eyes.

- No? I said confused raising an eyebrow.

Without saying a word he turned around and started walking.

- Yah! Park Chanyeol!!

- Bye, Jihyun.

Aish, this guy! I took my bag and ran after him but when he heard my footsteps he started to run too and after 10 seconds he stopped making me hit his back.

- Auch.. I whispered to myself.

My nose hurts a little and my pain made him giggle.

- Are you ok?

- Yeah..

- No, your nose is bleeding!

- What?!

How is this possible? I didn'd hit him so hard I mean, I don't even feel the pain anymore. I raised my hand to verify if it's true what he said and it wasn't.

- You actually believed that? laughing.

I always fall for his tricks.

- It's not funny! Give me back the book!!

- Awwe.. Jihyun is mad now.. so sweet..

Aish!! At least he's having fun while I become more and more frustrated because of his jokes.

I tried to reach the book so I could take it but he moved his hand.

- Too slow.

And when I tried again he raised his hand and smiled.

- Chanyeol..

I stood on my tiptoes but it didn't help at all then I jumped.

- Too short.

Well, it's not my fault that you are taller than the Himalayas!! Compared to him I'm a minion. Life is so unfair, would it be a crime if I was taller?

I give up; there is no point of fighting with him because I'll lose anyway.. but I can try something else.

I stepped towards him and hugged him hiding my face into his sweater, after a few seconds I looked up facing him.

- What? he asked confused.

- Please..

I was looking at him with a sad expresion, having puppy eyes and trying to be as cute as possible; usually it works.

- Don't do it, it's not working Jihyun.

- Chan-ie..

- I said no and I'm not changing my mind.

- But why?? I asked with a baby voice.

- Aishh, this girl.

He turned his head to the left biting his lower lip.

- Pleaseee... just this time.. pleaseee..

- Ugh!! Fine!! You win.

Hehe I knew it!!

I let him go waiting for him to return my book but he was hesitating.

When I was about to ask him what was in his mind my phone rang. My eyes blinked when I saw the ID caller; it was Hakyeon.

- Oppa! I called him excited. Are you back already?

- Oh, hey Jihyun-ah.. yeah, I arrived this morning but I couldn't contact you sooner, I'm sorry.

- It's ok, I understand..

- Can we meet at the coffe shop we used to go to? I have to tell you something.

- Sure, I'm on my way.

Then he hung up. I don't know why but he seems to be sad, I wonder why.. Seven months ago he left Korea and moved to Japan because the company he works at transfered him there and we didn't see each other since then, just by video call. I admit it was not easy but I think we managed to mantain the relation pretty well.

- I have to go.

- Oh, ok then.. Chan said disappointed.

- Bye Chanyeol!

- Yeah..
_________

- Jihyun, here!!

Hakyeon stood up and called my name; I made my way to the table he was sitting at then hugged him tight. I missed him a lot and I'm very happy that he is back here.

- Ugh.. I can't breathe Jihyun, just take it slow. You can break someone's bones with your strength, you know?

- Ok, sorry.

We chatted for a while, telling each other what we did recently. I was right, I felt sadness in his voice and he didn't smile at all. Wasn't he happy to see me?

- Oppa, what's wrong? Did something bad happened when you were in Japan?

- Acutally.. I have to move there permanently, avoiding eye contact.

- What? But you said you will stay there just 7 months.

- Yeah, but I can't say no, besides I was promoted and it's a big opportunity.

- What about us?

I'm actually afraid to find out the answer.

- I think we have to break up Jihyun.. I can't force you to go with me and leave your parents. You must find a good job and acheive your dream.

I felt tears comming down my cheeks. This is not happening, right? He left me speachless.

- I have to go and pack my stuff because my flight leaves tomorrow at 11 a.m. If you ever come to Japan call me ok?

I nodded unable to say anything.

I wished he was joking; like Chanyeol. I want him to come back here and say "You belived that?" and laugh at me then hug me. But he won't..
______________________________________
CoffeeAndVIXX please don't kill me, it's gonna be a part 3 because if I had written it here it would be to much to read and I don't want to bore you.

I hope you liked this >~< and I'm sorry for making you wait so much.