Why one should never make a red-head angry.

Harry arrived back at school with half an hour before the end of charms. He went to the remaining half hour, then he, Hermione, Dudley, Ron and Neville headed out to the lake. Harry cast a warming spell on the air, then transfigured a few rocks into a couple of benches, each with a different beast carved onto the back of it. Dudley applauded him. As they sat, Ron began asking questions.

"Hey, mate. What did Charlie want with you."

"One of the dragons, a hungarian horntail, has a baby, and the dragon requested my presence. And you don't want to say no to a dragon whose egg is hatching."

"But Harry, how did you know a drgon in the first place... espcially one like that! Horntails are the most violent out there!" Dudley asked, having read many books about dragons- mostly borrowed from Harry.

"That's wht I wanted to talk to you about." He noticed Fred and George and sent a patronus to call them over to him.

"Hey..."

"Harry. Cool"

"Piece of"

"magic"

They said, uncanny as always.

"We hear you have an interesting story to tell us?"

"Yes, we were just saying about how I am now the Godfather to a baby Hungarian Horntail."

"Congratulations!" Hermione squealed.

"So over christmas I created a new wand." Harry pulled it out for examination, "And it took five different types of wood, and each wood has to come from a tree which is 'attached' to you, and one of those trees was in the dragon reserve. So I flooed to the reserve, and while I was making the wand, the dragon came. At first, she wanted to eat me, but then I told her about my Heirship, and she breated fire and tears into my wand. It is now incvincible and can only be used by me."

"Harry James Potter! You snuck into a dragon reserve!" Hermione scolded.

"Harry, I believe that you are officially our aprentice." Fred added, grinning.

"I figure mum is going to write a fairly angry letter when she finds out later. Charlie is telling her tonight."

"Good luck, mate." Dudley said, grinning at his brother.

The next morining, Harry and Dudley made their way down to the Great Hall for breakfast, having half forgotten abbout the previous days events.As Harry was tucking into his bacon, two owls swooped down, one carrying a white envolope, the other, a red one.

"Dudley... I have a howler." Harry mumbled.

"Best open it quickly," Dudley advised.

Trembling, Harry opened the flap.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER. HOW DARE YOU? I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEARNED YOUR LESSON AFTER BUYING YOU OWN WAND IN AMERICA BUT NO, YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING THAT STUPID AGAIN! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID? YOU ARE GROUNDED WHEN YOU GET HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS. AND SNEAKING OFF TO A DRAGON RESERVE? I THOUGHT I'D RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT" 

In the background, Harry could hear Sirius chanting "Prongslet, Prongslet , Prongslet!" 

"BE QUIET SIRIUS, THIS IS SERIOUS! WHEN YOU GET HOME, YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE MISTER. AND DUDLEY, I HAD BETTR NOT HEAR THAT YOU HAVE ONE TOO, OR YOU WILL BE RECIEVEING ONE OF THESE SOON YOURSELF!"

Harry shook as he regarded the letter, which was now shredding itself.

"She may be a little... cross with you right now..." Dudley mumbled.

Harry opened the other letter, which thankfully didn't yell at him. 

'Prongslet,

Am I proud or am I proud? I take my hat off to you, even us marauders in the prime of our time never managed to get onto a dragon reserve! And if you made friends, as Charlie implied, they will be good allies in the future. You need to be careful, though prongslet, I lost your dad, I can't lookse you too. But for now, all I can say is, I am so proud of you I could burst. 

But please, for my sake, don't tell your mum about this letter or Lily will kill me!

Padfoot."

Harry smiled at the letter, pleased that Sirius wasn't too mad at him. Now his only worry was the Easter break, which was only a few weeks away...