The Grangers and Nagini

A few days after Christmas Hermione and her parents, Jean and Mark, visited. Hermione was decked out in a Weasley sweater, and soon a ravenclaw had, scarf and gloves were draped around her. Hermione gave Harry a copy of the Lord of The Rings series, and gave Dudley a copy of The Hunger Games. The other boys got quiddich related paraphanalia, as book giving was an unofficial tradition within the firstie Ravenclaws, harry had given muggle books to everyone, as had Dudley. They gave Hermione an American book, which Sirius had picked up for them, about the History of American Magic, MACUSA and House Elves in America, which she loved. They also introduced her to many other wizarding treats and games. The Potter manor had a swimming pool (well, two actually, one indoors and one outdoors) which they decided to make the most of. 

Sirius watched the muggle game of water polo for a while before deciding that the game was too easy, and that a wizard should make the most of their pool. He cats multiple charms on the water, one of which made it wavy like the real sea, and another of which made it slightly colder, a third was added on to mae the water denser. He then organised them into two teams, Red and Blue, who had to tag eachother, when one person was tagged, the water would turn that teams colour, so when a red tagged a blue, the water would be red, and vice versa. The water would stay one shade until the other team tagged someone, and the water would reflect the color of whichever team had the most points. After being tagged, you couldn't tag for 30 seconds. They game became a ferocous war, which lasted multiple hours, and only ended when they were called for lunch. 

After lunch, they headed outside to the wood at the bottom of the property, which contained several magical creatures, including, but not limited to, bowtruckles, hippogriffs (four adults and a baby), a phoenix and a few unicorns. Hermione was delighted when a unifoal come up to her and nuzzled her leg, proceeding to stroke her mane. As they wandered onwards, a large snake approached quickly and hissed voilently. 

"hello, sir." Harry hissed, "How are you, and what is your name?"

Everybody looked surprised and mildly sick at Harry's hissing, but nobody commented too much.

"Hello, mister, I am Nagini, king of snakes. I ask you, what is your name?"

"I am Harry Potter. How did you come to be on our property?"

"My familiar was killed by an auror, I was going to do a special job for him, so he said, something about a horcrux, I would be his most powerful yet, but he died before he could turn me into one."

"really! Do you know what a Horcrux is?" Harry asked, excited.

"Alas not, young one. Are these your friends?"

"Yes, This is my brother, Dudley, and these are Fred, George, Ron, Percy and Hermione. I don't want to offend you, but would you lie to become my familiar. I have an owl, who is very useful, but I'd like a familiar I could talk to."

"This is why I came to find you, I need a new familiar, and many snakes talk of you and your ability to converse with us."

"I don't think I'll be allowed to take you to Hogwarts, though, I'm afraid."

"There are spells I could teah you to conceal me."

"I'd like that."

Harry turned to his friends, who looked various stages of baffled.

"Let's go back to the house, I have something that I need to talk to mum about."

And with that, they walked back towards the manor with Nagini wrapped like a scarf arouns Harrys shoulders.