the making of the wand part two.

Harry stepped out of the fireplace and dusted himself off, blowing at the dust as he did so. Nagini direscted him throughout the reserve until they reached a fir tree in the middle. Harry scaled the tree until he reached the very top, the he removed the branch that the sunlight touched first ech morning.

As he reached the ground, he pulled out his own wand and enchanted the cauldron back to its normal size. Unbeknownst to him, a dragon, a norweigan ridgeback, was watching him intently. all branches were placed in the cauldron, along with the venom, feather and powdered snake skin. Harry placed in an emerald, a ruby, a saphire and a golden saphire in it to symbolise each house, a drop of his own blood so the wand would be loyal to him, and three diamonds to symbolise his being the heir of Merlin.  He cast incantation after incantation until the cauldron shone gold, flashed silver and burst into flames. As the fire died down, Harry was relieved to discover the cauldron unharmed, and he saw a wand in the middle. It was cherry in colour, with honey cloured wood twining around the bottom to be used as a handle. All five gemstones were in the core, and a small piece of each was at the very bottom. 

The dragon swooped down next to Harry. 

"Child, what brings you to the reserve in the middle of the night. Not many people visit, and most people make very tasty snacks. Please answer me or you may find yourslef to be a tasty snack for me."

"I am very sorry, madam. I am Harry Potter, and I came here in order to craft myslef a new wand, as my snake told me about your fir tree, which I needed wood from to be able to create my wand properly. I did not mean to tresspass on your territory. I appologise."

"Why do you need a new wand? You have one other."

"You see, I am the heir to many estates, including Merlin, Pendragon, Potter and all four founders of Hogwarts. I need a powerful wand, and one self crafted will be the most powerful wand for that person, and as my blood is running through it, only I can use it."

"Well, young heir, I apreciate that. Please lay your wand on the ground."

Harry did so, and the dragon blew fire on it. Harry was horrified, untill he saw a droagon leak several tears onto the wand, which now had a firey streak spiralling around it. 

"This wand is now able to kill even the darkest substance, even a horcrux. Just speak the words 'finite Horcrux' and stab it, and it will loose all of its power. Now I must ask you a favor sir."

"Anything?"

"Well, I have a dragon hatchling soon to be born, and I now wish to call her Harriet, after you, as naming it after the heir whose wand I helped create will do very well."

"Of course, I would be honered. But dragon, what is your name?"

"Smorgasbord is my name, thank you, young man. Us dragons rarely have a need to thank wizards, but I would be honered if you could visit us again, I would like to introduce you to my young when she hatches. I will ask Chalie Weasley to contact you when this happens, but for now, it is getting late, you should return, or your mother shall worry."

"Thank you, Smorgasbord,  I hope we shall meet again."

"And you, young heir, and you"

Harry flooed home and went to bed, satisfied with both his new wand, and his new friend.