Shocks And Surprises

Start from the beginning

A car entered and parked at the nearby parking lot. The staff, principal neared the car and was eagerly waiting for the person to welcome.

Abhi stepped out from the car and the staffs warmly welcomed him with the bouquet. Abhi was overwhelmed by the welcome and also this for his first time he was gaining such appreciation and attention.

We are really happy to welcome you Mr. Abhishek Mehra” The senior Professor of the college welcomed Abhi.

Abhi smiled and turned to face him, whereas the surprised shock of his life was infront of him. The senior professor was none other than Pragya’s father Mr. Ram Arora.

‘Am I dreaming or is that true? Ram uncle? Pragya’s father? In this college? Why Pragya didn’t say about this to me? Wait a minute! She was also here only for seminar. So even after knowing everything she didn’t say me the truth, instead she hided and came here. God! Did Pragya meet her father? What if he had behaved rudely with her? Come-on Abhi is that so means Pragya would have definitely called me! Let me wait and see what was actually happening around me’

Abhi was busy in his thoughts, Ram, gently touched his shoulder and brought him back to reality.
“Mr. Mehra we welcome you” Ram again welcomed him, this time Abhi reacted.

“Thank you so much Unc… Sir, it would be really grateful if you call me Abhi. Mr. Mehra was too formal” he tried to cover up his embarrassment of staring at him with lost in thoughts.

The staffs smiled and even Ram acknowledged it.

“Sure Abhi. Nowadays all the people wants to hide their ages. So calling out by name, seems to be a trend to show there are young” Ram chuckled and handover the bouquet.

Abhi got the bouquet with smile “Sir, I'm really young. I'm not hiding my age” he pouted by pretending to upset and the other staff laughed by his antics.

Ram gently patted Abhi’s shoulder and smiled “I could definitely see that you're very young. And I'm really happy that in this young age, you're achieving good, and still you're running to achieve your dreams. This would be the best inspiration for our students

What else could be the best appreciation for Abhi than getting such a commenting appreciation from his father-in-law, whom had broke all his relationship with his daughter, only because she loves Abhi. He wondered how he would react if he recognizes him as his son-in-law, his daughter’s husband.

“It’s really overwhelming by hearing your appreciation sir. So shall we start our day?” Abhi asked gesturing as getting inside, Ram nods and they moved inside.

They walked to the Music hall, Abhi and Ram was talking to each other happily, and they started to mend with their conversation.

He was young and achieving great in this age. I feel good for it’ Ram thought while guiding Abhi to the Music hall.

** Music Hall **

“Good Morning Students” Ram greeted the students.

The students greeted him back with the huge smile in the face of seeing Abhi there.

“So, the Music Workshop was going to start in few minutes, and at the end moment we has to change the Singer, who was suppose to come here. but I know very well that you all would be happy to see your favorite Abhi here?” Ram enthusiastically asked the students, whereas Abhi wondered seeing him.