There was a big box that sat in the middle of the room. Shiny and flashy wrapping plate lined every single centimeters of the box. "Ooooo." I squealed and ran to hug the box. "It's so big!!" I said smiling. "I know, maybe you should open it." She said smiling and changing her position so she was standing comfortably. "Yay!" I squealed again and pulled on the ribbon. That's when confetti and balloons popped out of the box and I screamed. I laughed and looked inside the box. "Oh my god!" I said happily. I picked up a small puppy about the size of my head from the box. "He's so cute!" I beamed. "I know right? I saw him and immediately thought of you." She stated. "I love him thank you so so much." I shouted hugging her. "You're so welcome." She said smiling just as wide. "Wait I have one more present for you." She pointed out. "Here." She told me handing me a letter in Draco's handwriting. "It's from Draco." I stated in a somewhat questioning tone. The letter read:

Hello y/n. Follow the directions on each card to find your mystery spot. You will have one hint per letter. Can't wait to see you here princess.
All the love that I can give you,
Draco..

I read this aloud and yf/n smiled. "Let's go!" She said. I had a feeling she was in on this. "Okay so the first one says, where you see me everyday but not in a reflection." I pause and think. "Well things that have reflections are glass, mirrors, water and- Water! I see Draco at the black lake!" I shout. I run out of the room and to the black lake where I see Blaise holding a letter. "Here you go." He properly stated. "Thank you." I plucked the letter out of his hands and read aloud. "I am stored where your life is kept, but also where your life is freed." This one stumped me. I whispered it again to myself and tried to think harder and harder. It rang in my head. Where your life is kept but also where your life is freed. "Would you like your hint?" Blaise asked. "Yes." I said. "Where it's contents are small or big but every one sends you away for a day." I thought and thought. Then it hit me. "The library!" I said. "It's books are small and big but can send you anywhere. And it makes me stay there but like before it frees me." I smiled and walked to the library.

I walked into the library and saw Draco holding one last letter. "Here you go." He said. I took it from him and opened it. "Where one must close their eyes to reveal a surprise but one must not close their eyes for too long or they will miss what's to come." I read. "I don't understand." I said. "That's because your not supposed to." He smiled. He put his hands over my eyes and told me to walk. I stepped cautiously and carefully for a good ten minutes. When he told me to stop he turned me around 180 degrees and slowly removed his hands to reveal a small cabin. I looked at him and smiled. He leaned in really close and said "happy birthday." I smiled even wider knowing he didn't forget but had to make this entire thing up in one day. "Did you seriously do all of this?" I asked while touching the smooth wood. "Yes I did. For your birthday and then there is something inside." He informed me pushing open the door. I saw my brother, my brother who had been gone for years because of him moving away so he could fight in the war over in America. I broke down sobbing and ran to him like I did when I was ten when I got hurt. "Hey pumpkin." He said. "Hey." I said through heavy breathes and tears. "How you doing?" He stated nonchalantly. "So much better now that you're here." I say smiling. He hugged me again and Draco closed the door behind him.

"How'd you do this?" I ask Draco. "It's not for me to say, b/n?" (If you don't have a brother, make a name up, you are one blessed child if you don't XD) "Well, I didn't really have to pull any strings because I'm going to be living here now." I had a shocked face. "You're out of the military?" I hoped excitedly. "Yes pumpkin." He said. I shouted with excitement and jumped up and down. "This is the best birthday ever!!" I commented pulling them both into a hug. "I love you guys!!" I said happily. "We love you too." They both said at the same time. "How could this day get any better?" I asked turning to my brother and talking to him.

"Ummm, how about that?" He asked shocked he pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Draco holding out a diamond ring below me. "Would a rock on your finger make this day any better?" He asked rhetorically. "Yes!" I said. "So cliche cliche yadayadayada. Speech speech speech. Okay will you just fricken marry me?" He asks laughing. "Yes!" I repeated. He puts the beautiful ring on my finger and he spins me around. "Wow okay if one more thing happens I'm going to pass out!" I say. "Oh my wife's pregnant." My brother says. "That's it! I'm dead! Goodbye world!" I say dramatically. I just scream at the top of my lungs. "Ow warning sis!" B/n said rubbing his ears. "Sorry. It's just so amazing!" I smile. "I know, and now you'll be married and have a niece or nephew and your brothers home and your now officially an adult." B/n stated. "Why all in one day? Is everyone trying to give me a heart attack?" I giggled. "No but I'll give you a tickle attack." Draco said tickling me. "B/n! Help me! tag team her." Draco said and b/n funkily walked over to me and joined Draco in the tickle fest. "Okay okay stop! I surrender!" I say catching my breath. "Okay let's let her go." B/n said. "Okay." Draco said and scooped me up and smoothly glided me to the couch and "threw" me down. He kissed my cheek and threw a blanket onto me.

"Movie marathon with the entire family!" B/n said as Draco put the movie into the player. "Yes! Dude you like this movie too?" B/n said looking at the screen in disbelief. "Yeah it's my favorite." Draco said. "Cool!" He said and high fived Draco. "If I wasn't sure I'd think you two were the soon to be married couple." I giggle slipping into the warm blanket. "Well at least we look like it." B/n retorted. "Well Draco's the one who loves me, so you can suck it." "But I love Draco's movie choices." He said to me.We watched the movie and Draco and I cuddled close while b/n kept a close watchful eye on us. But that night was the best ever.

2017 words